[GCPH/BUG] Crafting Items...

12/29/2010 04:45 .Dean#1
Okay, so don't blame me if this does not entirely work. I've been experimenting it, and I got it correct for 5 out of 7 times. It's like this: Even if you have crafting items for only 1 item, this bug can help you make it into unlimited amounts.

For example: I have items for only one Popular Falcon Gloves, If I do the bug, I can do countless falcon gloves, even with the limited amount of crafting materials!!!

So here it goes:


Good Luck!
12/29/2010 04:50 °Luffy°#2
PM Sent!
12/29/2010 05:17 wonderweiss#3
pm sent! ^^
12/29/2010 05:18 justin03456#4
PM sent ^^
12/29/2010 05:21 adrian0811#5
PM sent? ahaha i dont know the meaning of PM sent :) ^^

Basta kasale ako huh :)
12/29/2010 05:22 bnmbmnbg#6
PMed O.O
12/29/2010 05:28 warlordianx#7
very Cool Bug that you discover!
12/29/2010 05:29 .Dean#8
Okay guys, no more messages. Mods, please close this thread to prevent spam. Thanks.
12/29/2010 05:34 spikulo#9
ow sayang d ko kagad nakita =)) pede po gumawa pa po kayo ng mga kahit ganyan to help make grand chase a little bit easier, thanks =)
12/29/2010 05:51 majina25#10
weeee
12/29/2010 05:52 .Dean#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by majina25 View Post
weeee
#Reported. Considered as spam.
12/29/2010 05:55 Invictuz789#12
Ow Men,Lagi nalang akong Huli sa mga Bugs na nalabas.Sayang!~
12/29/2010 07:09 rohit1994#13
Pm sent @_@
12/29/2010 07:32 branj13#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictuz789 View Post
Ow Men,Lagi nalang akong Huli sa mga Bugs na nalabas.Sayang!~
don't worry, if you got lucky, you'll just recieve a PM from them even if its just an accidental mistake, but if you got informed, make sure you don't leek and leech it... for obvious reasons
12/29/2010 07:32 ½IObit²#15
Okay as TS said no more messages are allowed the TS is finished for this thread. :)

__________________________________________________ _________________________

SOON TO CLOSE