questions to the admins mods and so on

12/21/2010 23:17 roppwow#1
i want to ask u, why it is forbidden to start a question ??

maybe iam an totaly idiot, but arent questions, a usuall way to talk and communicate ?
iam 35 years old.. and used to question, and talk to a normal way...
as human...


i wanna see how u can manage your whole life without to be aloowed to make a simple question like : do u have a car....
can u call me back later ???


to say questions are not allowed is like u say.. call me
or ill use your toilett.. or

its definatly not a way to talk ? espacaly not in a forum,

my next point is, that in these bot topics are more questions as u maybe think,, so why u dont close the whole topic about bots hacks and so on ?
12/22/2010 09:52 waterflyfire#2
I don't know how the original post looked like, but I have to agree with the admins. Imagine having 99q threads everyday at "Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros".

That sub-forum, is reserved only for "already working, made bot etc.."

You can ask here any question or you can make a discussion(warn). Or you can post on that sub-forum giving something to people, and then warning and asking. That's what I do, and none of my threads got closed.

It not that you're an idiot, it's about making Lineage 2, forum more organized.

Cheers :D
12/22/2010 12:08 roppwow#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterflyfire View Post
I don't know how the original post looked like, but I have to agree with the admins. Imagine having 99q threads everyday at "Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros".

That sub-forum, is reserved only for "already working, made bot etc.."

You can ask here any question or you can make a discussion(warn). Or you can post on that sub-forum giving something to people, and then warning and asking. That's what I do, and none of my threads got closed.

It not that you're an idiot, it's about making Lineage 2, forum more organized.

Cheers :D

well on one side i agree with u. absolutly....
but on the other side u have to admit, that a question is needed to get infos, or to make some points clear.....
for example.. when u explain something to me in a posting and its not working..
i need to ask stuff like : other ideas ? any other way ? or something like that....

and yes it is already happend to me twice.. that i asked a question here in these forum sektion.. and got awarn.. cuz it was bot related... ill gone to the bot sektion and asked there.. and got a warn again cuz iam not allowed to ask there..
isent this a verry idiotic way to keep a forum "organized " ??????
12/22/2010 15:10 waterflyfire#4
Like I've said I don't know how your post looked like, so I can't say anything tbh. Everyone should follow the rules.

Maybe the admin is generalizing everyone here, and he went madz on you :P

Well admin needs to answer you anywayz ^^ I'm just here to cool out the situation :O :O
12/22/2010 15:15 John Dread#5
Of course you can ask questions as long as they are related to the board topic or section topic. We have an Off-Topic section where you can get personal (there still are rules!).