If u have high PING? Come!!

05/28/2007 20:52 TomasLT#1
Just dont use multi (use original conquer.exe file). I dont know why it is , i think its CO creator fault. maybe they create file which block multi!!
U can download original conquer.exe file from here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH. (I CAN`T EXPLAIN clearly)

If u can giwe +karma
05/28/2007 20:58 hieitk#2
I don't use multi and Im still lagging since last patch =/
Maybe it has to do with the new .exe but not about multiclient.
05/28/2007 21:10 KatsuAkimoto#3
ï½?ï½?ã??ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ã??ï½?ï½?ï½?ã??ï½?ï½?ï½ ?ï½?ã??ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï¼?ã??ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï ½?ã??ï½?ï½?ï½?ã??ï½?ï½?ï½?ã??ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½? ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ï¼?
05/28/2007 21:23 a1blaster#4
There hasn't been a new conquer.exe file since 4347.
So I don't think it has anything to do with that.

Plus Multi is working just fine for me. I had 10 open the other day, but it soon dropped to 5 because the other 5 DCed. I can keep 4-5 open without any troubles.
More than likely it's something TQ did to there servers.
Have to wait till next Maintenance to see if they fix the lag.
Wait & Wait & Wait... :rofl:

@KatsuAkimoto > Whats with the secret code? :whow:
05/28/2007 21:28 Lake292#5
maintenance is soon so just wait :P anyway works like charm for me with 7 accounts on :)
05/28/2007 21:34 crdnilfan#6
although illogical, mainly because no new conquer.exe has been put out, this is in fact the truth..... I would literally without fail lag out every 15 seconds because of shots of about 15k ping. I changed from multi to original, bang bam boom, working fine again.
05/29/2007 00:13 KatsuAkimoto#7
Quote:
Originally posted by a1blaster@May 28 2007, 12:23
There hasn't been a new conquer.exe file since 4347.
So I don't think it has anything to do with that.

Plus Multi is working just fine for me. I had 10 open the other day, but it soon dropped to 5 because the other 5 DCed. I can keep 4-5 open without any troubles.
More than likely it's something TQ did to there servers.
Have to wait till next Maintenance to see if they fix the lag.
Wait & Wait & Wait... :rofl:

@KatsuAkimoto > Whats with the secret code? :whow:
Ehe...sry:P
Forgot that my psp was in Japanese:\
05/29/2007 09:47 TomasLT#8
I said that i dont know but use original conquer.exe file and i dont hawe high ping.

Maybe my old multi bad.

Just try this if u hawe high ping and write in this forum its work or not!

For me its work. i try to use other multi client and look my ping
05/29/2007 09:50 pokey2#9
Meh, it's worth a try, but my multi is working fine
05/29/2007 20:27 TomasLT#10
Cool!!! CO2 creators removed 4349 patch