Need some advice

11/07/2010 12:23 Medically Insane#1
Well as some of you may know, its VERY hard to get into a guild in rsro, because they are ussually full or accept 90+, for FW -.-, i was thinking of making my own guild, and just inviting those who need a guild. You guys think this would be a good idea? and would anyone from epvp wanna join? or anyone got a guild for me? :D
11/07/2010 12:57 audi0slave#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/07/2010 13:32 Medically Insane#3
that thread is so inactive lol, im asking for advice not a guild...i'd like opinions :D
11/07/2010 13:50 PR3Y#4
Where r ya from? And yeah, ofcourse it's a good idea, but you have to accept that your Guild will not be the "ultra1337pwnz0r"-Guild, maybe you should just collect some friends and play with them in a Guild, I'm sure there will be some randoms which want to join your Guild. :)
11/07/2010 13:56 Medically Insane#5
well ye, i still dunno if i should lvl up to 80 and search for 1, or make a guild now..ugh
11/07/2010 15:48 DarkSideDani#6
first of all on what sever :D second what name ? third : sure make the guild why not ^_^
11/07/2010 16:25 Disco Teka#7
Its Artemis and he wrote it already...
I got few Lv 100 CHars on Artemis and its true, we invite only 90+.
Most of our Guild are 100 :p the only low level chars are Farm CHars.

This good be a god Idea, if there are few people left under level 80 who still want to have a guild.

But I would prefer to stay guildless until you can join a good Guild.
11/07/2010 18:44 Medically Insane#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Its Artemis and he wrote it already...
I got few Lv 100 CHars on Artemis and its true, we invite only 90+.
Most of our Guild are 100 :p the only low level chars are Farm CHars.

This good be a god Idea, if there are few people left under level 80 who still want to have a guild.

But I would prefer to stay guildless until you can join a good Guild.
ye i think so too, well maybe ill get lucky and join a guild at a bit higher lvl, dont wanna bot to 90 by myself
11/07/2010 21:24 intercsaki#9
I never join a guild which wants me for my lvl. I play sro for 6years, and I ONLY did it for the ppl there. The friends, the community, the union. We talked and laughed a lot, we were always speaking on skype/ventrilo/ts, and THAT was the real fun. Ofc we met in real life too. We never went to high lvl that much ^^ We always hunted uniques together, went to fortress too, however we were under 70..
I think a good community and many friends makes silkroad enjoyable. I wouldn't play, if I i'd be alone, thats 100% :)