i need some help and advices

04/23/2007 14:14 tigercek#1
Hey guys :)

I wana ask what do you think from your own expirience...when sould i try upgrade my equipments and hope for 1 sock or 2 sock item? sinc ei speended more than 500+ mets on items and no socket....and no luck...so tell me how do you getting 2 sock items from your own expirience write ...

tnx
04/23/2007 14:50 jessy3coi#2
well man i know 1 trick:
go to artisian in tc get a met then the item you wana socket put the item thenn met then dc then upgrade
04/23/2007 15:19 willianaxlrose#3
Yeah tiger it's realy bad open sock i never opened one!! i just did much work =) when conquer have fury gem normal 7kk i creat 8 miner's and put at cotobo all and this give me much money! so now! try buy db's 20kk and sell 25! it's the more easy way to do money! bb have fun!
04/23/2007 15:31 tigercek#4
Quote:
Originally posted by willianaxlrose@Apr 23 2007, 15:19
Yeah tiger it's realy bad open sock i never opened one!! i just did much work =) when conquer have fury gem normal 7kk i creat 8 miner's and put at cotobo all and this give me much money! so now! try buy db's 20kk and sell 25! it's the more easy way to do money! bb have fun!
not really ppls on my server all sell 20kk + nobody for 20kk ...and if you sell 25kk nobody dont buy thats the problem....and sockets are dman for me.... like for some other ppls ... im speending mone yon meteors and dont ge tluck while some ppls get every day 1 socket.... :D so theres have to be something...