Help please

10/16/2010 06:14 [GM]AntiChrist#1
I get this error when installing install.php (Admin Panel)

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'Reborn' in table 'user_character' is specified more than once. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\osds\config\install.php on line 96

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\osds\config\install.php on line 96

When I try to login it says incorrect password... Any help?

I also have these questions...
How do I change price of things in D-Shop? I go to itemcash and go to column named price but they are all 0 (in game the prices are diffrent)
Also when changing line 158 in monster.csv (Making the monster drop diffrent stuff) I change it and then I get in game and the item drop hasnt changed. PLEASE HELP!!!
10/16/2010 07:19 yahoo5000#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]AntiChrist View Post

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'Reborn' in table 'user_character' is specified more than once. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\osds\config\install.php on line 96

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\osds\config\install.php on line 96

d-shop item prise you can change in cashshop_itemlist.cvs

How do I change price of things in D-Shop? I go to itemcash and go to column named price but they are all 0 (in game the prices are diffrent)
Also when changing line 158 in monster.csv (Making the monster drop diffrent stuff) I change it and then I get in game and the item drop hasnt changed. PLEASE HELP!!!
ok i see more peaple ask some question i make video tutorial :)

d-shop item prise you can change in cashsop_itemlist.cvs
10/16/2010 11:32 *JayKay*#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]AntiChrist View Post

first open query analizer copy and execute code:

USE [character];
GO

ALTER TABLE [user_character] ADD [Reborn] [smallint] DEFAULT(0) NOT NULL;

after you run the code again use the install.php this should solve the problem