Permanent Free Play Time [Karak Azgal]

09/26/2010 11:44 FLooD420#1
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for 3 people who will sign up new accounts or re-subscribe (if you have been gone for more than 60 days) under my "Recruit-A-Friend" link.

I am willing to pay you $16 USD by PayPal (payment sent as a gift) if you're willing to sign up and subscribe under me as a referral. Basically, you will get permanent free play time on any EU server (I will provide it for you), but I would like you to come to my server Karak Azgal so we play together. You will of course be re-subscribing using credit card or game card of your own, but I will pay you back for the costs, on any timescale.

I am looking for 3 people who are willing to do this as I wish to get that epic mount and the other goodies that come from recruiting.

Let me know by PM if you're interested and include the email you want invitation to be sent on.
09/27/2010 07:05 FLooD420#2
It is because I want people to play on my server in my guild. The thing you said about making 3 accounts of my own and then subbing them is lame man, This way I will help other people at least and someone will actually play on the accounts^^.
09/28/2010 07:09 FLooD420#3
Son you are a loser coming to troll me. If I say that I will pay for permanent game time then it is truth. I make more money than you and your parents son, it is a mere truth.
09/28/2010 14:59 superskunk55#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLooD420 View Post
Son you are a loser coming to troll me. If I say that I will pay for permanent game time then it is truth. I make more money than you and your parents son, it is a mere truth.
You make so much money you need to sell 5$ accounts on here right?
lol go get your razor blade and go back to your cutting corner you emo cunt,
and to clarify you didn't say you would pay for their UNLIMITED game time in your original post. One month does not make an unlimited account ;)

But you edited your post like i told you to bi . . . .. so i will remove my posts and allow you to build your guild by paying people to join. Have a pleasant day :)

O and please tell me your playing destro on Azgal? God forbid the order gene pool would be further watered down . . . . .
09/29/2010 08:21 FLooD420#5
Well sir thanks on deleting threads, I have proven my point and I really offer permanent lifetime to people. Second I am not paying anyone to join my guild, I wrote: "I would like you to play on my server." which you probably could not grasp as your English is on a level of Zambian 7 year old black child.
09/29/2010 15:30 superskunk55#6
Quote:
Well sir thanks on deleting threads, I have proven my point and I really offer permanent lifetime to people. Second I am not paying anyone to join my guild, I wrote: "I would like you to play on my server." which you probably could not grasp as your English is on a level of Zambian 7 year old black child.
Really?

Quote:
It is because I want people to play on my server in my guild. The thing you said about making 3 accounts of my own and then subbing them is lame man, This way I will help other people at least and someone will actually play on the accounts^^.
Hmmm . .. . .seems like you want them to join not only your server but also your guild. I guess that means a 7 year old zambian darky has a better grasp of the english language then you? Back to your cutting corner razer blade girl, this time cut a little deeper and maybe you will actually manage to burn me without a self own :D:bandit::D
09/29/2010 21:30 FLooD420#7
Sir you obviously do not grasp the difference between wish and order. Therefore, our discussion ends here. I heard that you can buy a life over E-bay now, so you might wanna check on that mate and find a better occupation than being a forum troll :)
10/06/2010 20:57 snoty#8
dessie or order flood ?
10/08/2010 01:22 Xon#9
Sounds not bad me and someone else might do it, is it Order side by chance?
10/08/2010 09:38 FLooD420#10
It is any side.
10/08/2010 16:48 Xon#11
Get in contact with me we might be able to work something out.
10/08/2010 17:47 snoty#12
i have alot of dessie on azgal if your gunna go dessie ill come play with you guys aslong as its english speaking ofc
10/21/2010 18:00 Gamer69#13
we all know about the free mount and stuff for getting 3 people to join/resub under refer a friend.
(funny how you asked for 3, just like the promo mystic is running)

Why not just be honest about it.
No-one likes a sneak, even if you pay us.
12/13/2010 11:27 natasha48#14
Sounds to me like Mr. Skunk up there has way too much time on his hands where he finds pleasure on picking fights or down right rude to young girls.If this is what she chooses to do them so what!!! it is her money and her guild I myself have played many many on line games and people like you Mr. Skunk are what make the others leave so quickly. So before you go around telling people (see ya next tuesday) Im sure you know what that means. Please take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are not the one that has the sad and lonely life!!!!
02/27/2011 09:34 FLooD420#15
Mod close this please?