Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Permanent Free Play Time [Karak Azgal]

Discussion on Permanent Free Play Time [Karak Azgal] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Permanent Free Play Time [Karak Azgal]

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for 3 people who will sign up new accounts or re-subscribe (if you have been gone for more than 60 days) under my "Recruit-A-Friend" link.

I am willing to pay you $16 USD by PayPal (payment sent as a gift) if you're willing to sign up and subscribe under me as a referral. Basically, you will get permanent free play time on any EU server (I will provide it for you), but I would like you to come to my server Karak Azgal so we play together. You will of course be re-subscribing using credit card or game card of your own, but I will pay you back for the costs, on any timescale.

I am looking for 3 people who are willing to do this as I wish to get that epic mount and the other goodies that come from recruiting.

Let me know by PM if you're interested and include the email you want invitation to be sent on.
Old 09/27/2010, 07:05   #2

It is because I want people to play on my server in my guild. The thing you said about making 3 accounts of my own and then subbing them is lame man, This way I will help other people at least and someone will actually play on the accounts^^.
Old 09/28/2010, 07:09   #3

Son you are a loser coming to troll me. If I say that I will pay for permanent game time then it is truth. I make more money than you and your parents son, it is a mere truth.
Old 09/28/2010, 14:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLooD420 View Post
Son you are a loser coming to troll me. If I say that I will pay for permanent game time then it is truth. I make more money than you and your parents son, it is a mere truth.
You make so much money you need to sell 5$ accounts on here right?
lol go get your razor blade and go back to your cutting corner you emo ****,
and to clarify you didn't say you would pay for their UNLIMITED game time in your original post. One month does not make an unlimited account

But you edited your post like i told you to bi . . . .. so i will remove my posts and allow you to build your guild by paying people to join. Have a pleasant day

O and please tell me your playing destro on Azgal? *** forbid the order gene pool would be further watered down . . . . .
Old 09/29/2010, 08:21   #5

Well sir thanks on deleting threads, I have proven my point and I really offer permanent lifetime to people. Second I am not paying anyone to join my guild, I wrote: "I would like you to play on my server." which you probably could not grasp as your English is on a level of Zambian 7 year old black child.
Old 09/29/2010, 15:30   #6

Quote:
Well sir thanks on deleting threads, I have proven my point and I really offer permanent lifetime to people. Second I am not paying anyone to join my guild, I wrote: "I would like you to play on my server." which you probably could not grasp as your English is on a level of Zambian 7 year old black child.
Really?

Quote:
It is because I want people to play on my server in my guild. The thing you said about making 3 accounts of my own and then subbing them is lame man, This way I will help other people at least and someone will actually play on the accounts^^.
Hmmm . .. . .seems like you want them to join not only your server but also your guild. I guess that means a 7 year old zambian darky has a better grasp of the english language then you? Back to your cutting corner razer blade girl, this time cut a little deeper and maybe you will actually manage to burn me without a self own
Old 09/29/2010, 21:30   #7

Sir you obviously do not grasp the difference between wish and order. Therefore, our discussion ends here. I heard that you can buy a life over E-bay now, so you might wanna check on that mate and find a better occupation than being a forum troll
Old 10/06/2010, 20:57   #8

dessie or order flood ?
Old 10/08/2010, 01:22   #9

Sounds not bad me and someone else might do it, is it Order side by chance?
Old 10/08/2010, 09:38   #10

It is any side.
Old 10/08/2010, 16:48   #11

Get in contact with me we might be able to work something out.
Old 10/08/2010, 17:47   #12

i have alot of dessie on azgal if your gunna go dessie ill come play with you guys aslong as its english speaking ofc
Old 10/21/2010, 18:00   #13

we all know about the free mount and stuff for getting 3 people to join/resub under refer a friend.
(funny how you asked for 3, just like the promo mystic is running)

Why not just be honest about it.
No-one likes a sneak, even if you pay us.
Old 12/13/2010, 11:27   #14

Sounds to me like Mr. Skunk up there has way too much time on his hands where he finds pleasure on picking fights or down right rude to young girls.If this is what she chooses to do them so what!!! it is her money and her guild I myself have played many many on line games and people like you Mr. Skunk are what make the others leave so quickly. So before you go around telling people (see ya next tuesday) Im sure you know what that means. Please take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are not the one that has the sad and lonely life!!!!
Old 02/27/2011, 09:34   #15

Mod close this please?
Closed Thread