Scions of fate

01/13/2007 23:14 dknifton#1
new game has been in beta and is being tested atm, offical release is 2nd of feburay. is anybody testing this game and have any info from your point of view. sorry to those that like to type in your own language but if u wouldnt mind could u provide a translation. i only speak english

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

pictures taken from there site.
01/14/2007 10:12 ripassa#2
tzhat game looks really cool, do you knoow is that for free after the beta? or we must pay for it?
01/16/2007 19:18 georgemareen#3
I'm in all 3 closed betas of SoF. Yesterday was when the 1st CB was suppose to start but they had a bug so they had to fix it, so no one could get on. I'm going to be a Swordsman or a Priest. Have fun.
02/07/2007 01:25 WhiteJem#4
Well,i was wondering if anyone has made any hacks for the english version,in the japanese and chinese version on SoF/yulgang there is lots of hacks...towards training your account and pvping...does anyone know where you an find them,or...has anyone got anygood programming skillz..?This game is offcial realease on the 7th feb so i was wonderin if someone could help me? ...
02/07/2007 23:42 AntiBNI#5
Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteJem@Feb 7 2007, 01:25
Well,i was wondering if anyone has made any hacks for the english version,in the japanese and chinese version on SoF/yulgang there is lots of hacks...towards training your account and pvping...does anyone know where you an find them,or...has anyone got anygood programming skillz..?This game is offcial realease on the 7th feb so i was wonderin if someone could help me? ...
Wow dude, get a life.
Official release starts today and you allredy want hacks -_-.
1:make them ur self
2:get a life
3:dont beg
02/11/2007 01:00 evilwing#6
well i saw ppl using auto lvling im pretty sure of it
think it been along time in china and tailand they got pretty much hax there no sure in the english version.
02/17/2007 09:54 quicky#7
I saw too people botting in SoF. I guess that is why they banned china, Thailand aso from the English version to stop botting.
02/18/2007 05:52 avlashley#8
people need to stop getting angry and people who ask for bot or hacks. we enjoy hacking too. the people who say quit begging should put a detailed guide in english how how to make bots but there too stupid so i say keep asking and then the others should shut the hell up so i say beg beg beg
03/07/2007 09:07 PooRNooB#9
Quote:

Wow dude, get a life.
Official release starts today and you allredy want hacks -_-.
1:make them ur self
2:get a life
3:dont beg

LMAO true !!! :bandit: