Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scions of fate

Discussion on Scions of fate within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new game has been in beta and is being tested atm, offical release is 2nd of feburay. is anybody testing this game and have any info from your point of view. sorry to those that like to type in your own language but if u wouldnt mind could u provide a translation. i only speak english

pictures taken from there site.

Old 01/14/2007, 10:12   #2

tzhat game looks really cool, do you knoow is that for free after the beta? or we must pay for it?
Old 01/16/2007, 19:18   #3

I'm in all 3 closed betas of SoF. Yesterday was when the 1st CB was suppose to start but they had a bug so they had to fix it, so no one could get on. I'm going to be a Swordsman or a Priest. Have fun.
Old 02/07/2007, 01:25   #4

Well,i was wondering if anyone has made any hacks for the english version,in the japanese and chinese version on SoF/yulgang there is lots of hacks...towards training your account and pvping...does anyone know where you an find them,or...has anyone got anygood programming skillz..?This game is offcial realease on the 7th feb so i was wonderin if someone could help me? ...
Old 02/07/2007, 23:42   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteJem@Feb 7 2007, 01:25
Well,i was wondering if anyone has made any hacks for the english version,in the japanese and chinese version on SoF/yulgang there is lots of hacks...towards training your account and pvping...does anyone know where you an find them,or...has anyone got anygood programming skillz..?This game is offcial realease on the 7th feb so i was wonderin if someone could help me? ...
Wow dude, get a life.
Official release starts today and you allredy want hacks -_-.
1:make them ur self
2:get a life
3:dont beg
Old 02/11/2007, 01:00   #6

well i saw ppl using auto lvling im pretty sure of it
think it been along time in china and tailand they got pretty much hax there no sure in the english version.
Old 02/17/2007, 09:54   #7

I saw too people botting in SoF. I guess that is why they banned china, Thailand aso from the English version to stop botting.
Old 02/18/2007, 05:52   #8

people need to stop getting angry and people who ask for bot or hacks. we enjoy hacking too. the people who say quit begging should put a detailed guide in english how how to make bots but there too stupid so i say keep asking and then the others should shut the hell up so i say beg beg beg
Old 03/07/2007, 09:07   #9

Quote:

Wow dude, get a life.
Official release starts today and you allredy want hacks -_-.
1:make them ur self
2:get a life
3:dont beg

LMAO true !!!