Anyone know how to make a macro?

08/11/2010 21:15 greenluv34#1
Hi guys, this is my first thread that im posting and i really need some help. I want to know how to make a macro for mabinogi. If you would like to know for what please private message me. I also want to know if somone knows how to win the fashoin show. I want to win it but i do not want to mod it. In other words, I just want some advice on how to win it and on how to press the quick keys. I think its glitched because when i acutally succeseded at pressing it, it would turn gray and then suddenly make mfail. Nexon fails ...:mad::mad::mad:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
08/12/2010 03:05 Halfslashed#2
Okay, first of all, why should we help you? What i've seen from you so far are useless posts that don't help one bit, and are just trash on this forum.

Second of all, use the default font like everyone else, it burns my eyes to read your posts because of the color and size.

Third, you necro threads, you don't proof read your posts, and you're sparking up untrue rumors, what's your problem?

Fourth, you give advice that anyone with a brain can use, but it's not going to help at all because you don't know the difficulty behind actually doing it. (Mabinogi Private Server)

And fifth, use your own god damn advice. You're telling people to google? Why don't you try that if you want to know how to write a macro.
08/12/2010 13:53 blitzfx#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/13/2010 09:34 kotarou3#4
Instead of clicking his link which links to lmgtfy, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] doesn't. And is more likely gonna help you to write macros
08/13/2010 20:45 pawntobishop#5
Closed to prevent more flaming.
#Closed