Sentry nell/gun and block hack

07/08/2010 21:43 DogiMogi#1
Can somebody put a hack for unlimited instal of sentry nell and block?:handsdown:
07/08/2010 22:48 CrazyGi#2
Dude try it Self make a trainer or a dll and you are Good ^^
07/08/2010 22:52 Hawky1996#3
no no one will make a trainer for leechers exempel you :facepalm:
07/08/2010 22:55 TrailerPark#4
S4 crashes (for me) if I try to place more than one Sentry/Senty at once.
So I don't think that there is an "easy" way to do this.
Forget it or try it yourself. I don't think, that you'll find support here.
07/08/2010 23:07 DogiMogi#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawky1996 View Post
no no one will make a trainer for leechers exempel you :facepalm:
I am not leecher! >.<
07/08/2010 23:16 TrailerPark#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogiMogi View Post
but this hack was before... and now somebody have this hack...
I know about the block hack, but a working multi-sentry/senty hack is new to me.
Anyways, even if theres such a thing, I grant you, no one is willing to share it with strangers.

So well, better forget about it. ^^
07/09/2010 00:14 MrSm!th#7
inf sentys/sentry guns exists.

but it is not easy and noone will create you a trainer (even if he is able to)
07/09/2010 02:43 TrailerPark#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
inf sentys/sentry guns exists.
is there a screenshot avaible? :o
just wondering, why i fail so hard.
07/09/2010 06:57 DogiMogi#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
inf sentys/sentry guns exists.

but it is not easy and noone will create you a trainer (even if he is able to)
Who said that it for me? This hack is useful for many in arcade mode:)
07/09/2010 08:11 DogiMogi#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerPark View Post
I know about the block hack, but a working multi-sentry/senty hack is new to me.
Anyways, even if theres such a thing, I grant you, no one is willing to share it with strangers.

So well, better forget about it. ^^
If u know about the block hack, can you give me a link to download pls:handsdown:
07/09/2010 10:12 xElementarheldx#11
I have created a sentry hack with ce
07/09/2010 11:05 DogiMogi#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by xElementarheldx View Post
I have created a sentry hack with ce
I know about this. But CE does not work for my PC
07/26/2010 17:38 yesyesh#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogiMogi View Post
Can somebody put a hack for unlimited instal of sentry nell and block?:handsdown:
assa
07/26/2010 18:38 lukasdry#14
suche s4 hacks mit download linke bitte schnellst möglich melden danke
07/26/2010 22:13 Saya_Jin#15
elemtarheld dann sag doch mal wie xD