SRO-DB and reverse return scroll

06/20/2010 13:33 rsalumpit#1
Hi guys do you have any experience with a bug by using reverse return scroll(item mall)? Because every time i use it, it always say "Can't find target".
I tried using when i died and used a return scroll outside the town but no luck always same message.I read somewhere about a quest that doesn't allow teleport,i even clear my quest list but still same message.So i thought sro-db is affecting this?Im playing in zszc server by the way.:mofo:

Thanks!
06/20/2010 13:41 TheRealHero#2
The reverse doesn't work with the db-bot, sorry.. Idk if its the english patcher or what it is. Try without...

Else try replace silkmod with the sro client.
Read more about it here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/20/2010 18:55 rsalumpit#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHero View Post
The reverse doesn't work with the db-bot, sorry.. Idk if its the english patcher or what it is. Try without...

Else try replace silkmod with the sro client.
Read more about it here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thanks i will try this one!cheers!

EDIT:i tried to use it it seems not to work on me.
any other solution?
06/23/2010 02:45 rsalumpit#4
Still no luck anyone have a better solution?Thanks!
06/23/2010 09:53 atramentous7#5
Solution = use loop. And go into options and disable whisper option.

Anyway OwnagZz hasn't been in town for a while. Probs given up.
06/23/2010 18:48 Birthday Cake#6
check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/24/2010 10:58 rsalumpit#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by atramentous7 View Post
Solution = use loop. And go into options and disable whisper option.

Anyway OwnagZz hasn't been in town for a while. Probs given up.
use loop?Loop is not working in 0.8 im also using a crack version
06/24/2010 11:03 atramentous7#8
Loop works just fine in 0.8, if it doesn't work for you, your PC and/or screen is not good enough and requires an upgrade.
06/24/2010 15:44 adutas#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by atramentous7 View Post
Loop works just fine in 0.8, if it doesn't work for you, your PC and/or screen is not good enough and requires an upgrade.
loop doesn't work on ZSZC.
06/25/2010 00:46 rsalumpit#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by adutas View Post
loop doesn't work on ZSZC.
so no way that reverse return scroll works in ZSZC?
06/25/2010 01:05 adutas#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsalumpit View Post
so no way that reverse return scroll works in ZSZC?
i dont think so.. i wasnt able to find a solution and to use it.. :/
12/12/2010 00:12 Rakanyks#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsalumpit View Post
Hi guys do you have any experience with a bug by using reverse return scroll(item mall)? Because every time i use it, it always say "Can't find target".
I tried using when i died and used a return scroll outside the town but no luck always same message.I read somewhere about a quest that doesn't allow teleport,i even clear my quest list but still same message.So i thought sro-db is affecting this?Im playing in zszc server by the way.:mofo:

Thanks!
Simply use the return scroll with your regular ZSZC Client and not the Db-bot. For this problem there's a good sollution - install 2 silkroad folders on your pc (like I did). One for Botting other for single play or in this case - to use a return scroll.. :)
12/12/2010 00:24 Rakanyks#13
Hey everyone. I am wondering how to solve the problem with my bot - "Sro-db bot has discoverd an error (Object ID=0) please teleport again to fix it". This error blocks my bot and so far teleporting doesn't help at all !!! My bot doesn't kill any monsters, just uses buffs or kills the monsters if they attack you.. And so I've been looking for answers, but you know how it is difficult to find a guy who'd speak good english and knew the problem ;D So anyone, who happened to have the answer, please help me out. I would very appreciate the help. Cause I've never had a problem that I'd post in the internet. ^^ By the way, perhaps this crash has something to do with my pet "Sylph". Well I don't know that, but I hope it doesn't ;D
12/12/2010 18:56 860021200#14
lolo... i am almost wasn't banned cuz of this... i was in hotan,and yelling why its not working... gm says... its not working with sro-db bot... i was oops... he thanks for saying... and for that sec i quit the game... and i thought i will be banned... but no i still playing with my char :awesome: