QOProxy question

08/03/2006 21:36 Mr Pooner#1
Ok I'm one of those guys who have been actively viewing this forum but never really participated much. Now I'm not asking somebody to post a fix for QOProxy or anything of that sort because I want to fix it myself. I have taken some c++ and java courses, and I know both languages fairly well...but this is the first time I have been exposed to packet based programming, or whatever you wanna call it (Haven't taken any network programming courses yet). Now after looking through alot of the posts I have been able to get QOProxy to not freeze while connecting to server and also just a few min ago got the speedhack to work. However alot of the other functions still dont work properly. I'm still trying to figure out how to implement the changes in chocoman's post about the protocol changes into the source. Once again im not looking for some tutorial, but maybe just a little background information of some sort, Thanks alot :D
08/04/2006 00:40 Mr Pooner#2
ok scratch my last post...I got the aimbot and cyclone to work only problem is that it doesnt autoshoot...anybody else run into this?
08/04/2006 05:06 Mr Pooner#3
Well even though nobody replied, I figured it out with the info given to everybody by chocoman and etain....you guys are great :D
08/04/2006 05:22 andyd123#4
Ok, yea, just simple packet editing.
Also, (dont want someone else to flame you on this), but please edit your posts next time
08/04/2006 05:49 stillnoob#5
hey, did you fixed the #follow, #followkill function ?
08/04/2006 15:01 recoiled#6
ive fixed mine up to aimbot - locks on and only shoots 1 ss/fb *sigh*
08/05/2006 05:52 iliveoncaffiene#7
Means you need to add a loop into the code.