Auto Clicker Issues

06/05/2010 08:31 Auroch#1
Hello, I cant seem to get any sort of auto clicker to work for conquer. It does the clicking on my desktop and in other windows but when i click in the conquer window it doesnt work.

It does however work on my other computer, so im thinking maybe its an issue with my laptop. The other computer is 32 bit windows xp and my laptop is 64 bit windows 7.

Im guessing the issue is with the operating system, i was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and come up with a solution?
06/14/2010 01:55 Auroch#2
bump?
06/14/2010 12:45 killerofthehell#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auroch View Post
Hello, I cant seem to get any sort of auto clicker to work for conquer. It does the clicking on my desktop and in other windows but when i click in the conquer window it doesnt work.

It does however work on my other computer, so im thinking maybe its an issue with my laptop. The other computer is 32 bit windows xp and my laptop is 64 bit windows 7.

Im guessing the issue is with the operating system, i was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and come up with a solution?
I know what about you talk and the answer is :
1. can be made but will be backround click
2. use a normal clicker but modify the exe name ... for exemple AutoClicker&AutoSpammer.exe modify it to an usual program name like Winamp.exe or VLC.exe .. and when tq checks your procceses never get what is it
07/25/2010 09:17 ~Austin~#4
I am having the same issues. But i only have one computor and im pissed that my autoclicker is not working -.-Killerofthehell your effin stupid that does not work. if anyone can help solve this problem i would be really really happy =/ and you would def get a thanks from me, and others who are having the same problem.
07/26/2010 00:48 CO-Informant#5
im having the same problem my auto clicker wont work for co??? it works perfectly fine on my desktop, im wondering if co has put a program which rejects auto clicking? if so does anyone know how to remove it.. would be graciously appreciated !
07/26/2010 02:25 onebadgirl#6
have the same problem and i have tried alot of them and not 1 has worked.....
07/28/2010 07:15 ~Austin~#7
Exactly its pissing me off -.- im on a private server and wanna leave my archer scattering all night so i can make cps while im sleeping xD and so i dont have to do much its making me angry that i cant find one to work if anyone could help us out i would much appreciate it.
07/28/2010 10:31 Ian*#8
run as admin?

only thing i can think of that would make it not work on win7 and work with xp.
07/29/2010 06:11 shockwave923#9
anybody here got a good clicker that I can use for scattering, commonly I am using the conquerclicky.exe but it kinda dont works right now, It gives me a great WTF in my pc..