[EU4] wtb crit rings

06/05/2010 01:56 Anzuria#1
heyy wassup guys,

im willing to buy crit rings with 3% on ARCHON (EU4)
I got my 2% crit now, so I would like to trade my Ring + some Lens or smth for 3% ring!

UPDATE:I got 1% Crit + 2% Ring. WTT both + 5k Lens for 3% Crit Ring :)

PM me your offers!

cheers and good night
anzu
06/05/2010 11:44 Fishsticks1#2
Give It Him Naooo! pwease!

bump
06/06/2010 00:35 Anzuria#3
Ok got my 2% Crit Ring now :)
If anyone got a 3% one read this:
wtt my 2% crit ring + like 10k lens for a 3% one ;D

Archon again :)

bump and gn
06/07/2010 11:11 Fishsticks1#4
bumppownige

100% safe guy <3
06/08/2010 08:00 Anzuria#5
bringupmypost
06/09/2010 07:38 Anzuria#6
el bumpo
06/10/2010 06:30 Anzuria#7
la bumpa
06/11/2010 07:42 Anzuria#8
los bumpos?
06/11/2010 08:15 csoresz2#9
XD funny,

bump
06/11/2010 18:56 Anzuria#10
thank you sir
06/12/2010 00:51 Anzuria#11
las bumpas :p
06/13/2010 00:54 Anzuria#12
grumbabumpa!!

out of spanish for now :S
06/14/2010 07:46 Anzuria#13
mumbabumpa?!!
06/15/2010 08:04 Anzuria#14
bumpaa-ordinaraa !
06/15/2010 09:52 Bite_Me#15
El Bumposos