Lineage 2 Renewal; PLease help with walker.

05/25/2010 21:44 siciliiano#1
Okay, I have tried a lot of ways to get walker running on this server. What's weird is that I can get walker running on retail, but I cannot get it to run correctly on Renewal. I use the TCPTunnel Method of getting walker to verify. Through many ways, I have tried to come up with the IP of the server using "netstat -n"; I plug in the IP and Port, and it cannot verify. Anyone have this problem with walker on this server? Yes?
05/25/2010 23:07 olprax#2
maybe they got some protection but dunno,i stopped playing there when then put Gracia Final with 70% of buggs ;)
05/26/2010 05:33 siciliiano#3
Oh, what type of protection might they have? I've tried logging walker, and "aptitude song dance" stills works even though walker doesn't. Weird, trust me. Um, there ARE still bots on the server I see them xping every now and then. But I dunno man. =/
05/26/2010 22:52 olprax#4
i tried today so my solution is u need use skill first then normal hit and u can bot
05/26/2010 23:39 siciliiano#5
What?! Lol! Skill first; Like Frenzy first.. then normal hit so I VR, then I can bot on Renewal?!!! Interesting... O.<. If that meant something relevant, please due tell.