[REQUEST]FortuneTeller

04/29/2010 10:48 ©Hyperlink#1
I know my fortuneteller (scissor, rock & papergame) is released for the 5165 source, but anybody got it?
04/30/2010 14:02 pintser#2
4 u :)

04/30/2010 19:49 ©Hyperlink#3
Thanks :)
05/01/2010 00:45 pintser#4
Np :)...
did modify it some with myself :)..
Have fun :)(thanks for *Thanks*)
05/01/2010 01:32 ©Hyperlink#5
I really didnt need it, just want to see if there was any changes.
05/02/2010 01:27 herekorvac#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ©Hyperlink View Post
I know my fortuneteller (scissor, rock & papergame) is released for the 5165 source, but anybody got it?
Really? You couldn't create this yourself? You've just lost a lot of respect from me.. thought you were something more..
05/02/2010 03:04 ©Hyperlink#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by herekorvac View Post
Really? You couldn't create this yourself? You've just lost a lot of respect from me.. thought you were something more..
cuz i dont know the setup for the 5165 source, since i dont have it.
dats why i asked.
I already created it once for 5017, but i dont know the changes for cosed, dats why.
:handsdown:
peace out.
05/02/2010 15:55 herekorvac#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ©Hyperlink View Post
cuz i dont know the setup for the 5165 source, since i dont have it.
dats why i asked.
I already created it once for 5017, but i dont know the changes for cosed, dats why.
:handsdown:
peace out.
Well if "dats" why, then thats just failure.. btw your A++ program doesn't have a .exe in it to even start it.
05/03/2010 00:41 ©Hyperlink#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by herekorvac View Post
Well if "dats" why, then thats just failure.. btw your A++ program doesn't have a .exe in it to even start it.
the program is not mine.
just advertise for friend, so dont complain to me.

Read my Private message for the other thing.

Close this thread, enough spam.
05/03/2010 06:09 TheGuyWithTheCodes#10
this is the exactly fortuneteller.
Code:
#region Gamble
                            case 47:
                                {
                                    if (Control == 0)
                                    {
                                        GC.Send(Packets.NPCSay("Hey there, Want to do a little gambling?"));
                                        GC.Send(Packets.NPCLink("What kind of gambling?", 1));
                                        GC.Send(Packets.NPCLink("No sorry, Im not gonna gamble", 255));
                                        GC.Send(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
                                        GC.Send(Packets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                    else if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        GC.Send(Packets.NPCSay("You give me 10000 cps and we play rock, paper, scissors, if you win I will give you double back, if you loose I keep your cps"));
                                        GC.Send(Packets.NPCLink("Thats a good deal, lets go.", 2));
                                        GC.Send(Packets.NPCLink("Sorry I don't want to.", 255));
                                        GC.Send(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
                                        GC.Send(Packets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 2)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.CPs >= 10000)
                                        {
                                            GC.Send(Packets.NPCSay("I see you have enough cps, are you still sure."));
                                            GC.Send(Packets.NPCLink("Yeah I'm sure, lets play.", 3));
                                            GC.Send(Packets.NPCLink("I have changed my mind.", 255));
                                            GC.Send(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
                                            GC.Send(Packets.NPCFinish());
                                        }
                                    }
                                    else if (Control == 3)
                                    {
                                        GC.MyChar.CPs -= 10000;
                                        Random FT = new Random();
                                        int Nr = FT.Next(1, 9);
                                        if (Nr == 1) //Scissor vs scissor
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.CPs += 20000;
                                            GC.SayLocal(2005, "You got Scissor, Gambler also got Scissor. No one wins.");
                                        }
                                        if (Nr == 2) //Scissor vs rock
                                        {
                                            GC.SayLocal(2005, "You got Scissor, Gambler got Rock. Gambler wins.");
                                        }
                                        if (Nr == 3) //Scissor vs paper
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.CPs += 20000;
                                            GC.SayLocal(2005, "You got Scissor, Gambler got Paper. You win.");
                                        }
                                        if (Nr == 4) //Rock vs scissor
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.CPs += 20000;
                                            GC.SayLocal(2005, "You got Rock, Gambler got Scissor. You win.");
                                        }
                                        if (Nr == 5) //Rock vs rock
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.CPs += 10000;
                                            GC.SayLocal(2005, "You got Rock, Gambler also got Rock. No one wins.");
                                        }
                                        if (Nr == 6) //Rock vs paper
                                        {
                                            GC.SayLocal(2005, "You got Rock, Gambler got Paper. Gambler wins.");
                                        }
                                        if (Nr == 7) //Paper vs scissor
                                        {
                                            GC.SayLocal(2005, "You got Paper, Gambler got Scissor. Gambler wins.");
                                        }
                                        if (Nr == 8) //Paper vs rock
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.CPs += 20000;
                                            GC.SayLocal(2005, "You got Paper, Gambler got Rock. You win.");
                                        }
                                        if (Nr == 9) //Paper vs paper
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.CPs += 10000;
                                            GC.SayLocal(2005, "You got Paper, Gambler also got Paper. No one wins.");
                                        }
                                    }
                                    break;
                                }
#endregion
05/03/2010 07:12 Huseby#11
#Closed