Help me...

04/22/2010 07:09 .Dante#1
Please help me why it seems that I can't log in my accounts in Grand Chase PH it only appears "Your game client has not updated to the latest version".

Can someone help me about this I can't log in anymore since yesterday.. T_T
04/22/2010 07:14 lelouch312#2
^_^! repatch your Gc patcher... then your done !
04/22/2010 07:41 .Dante#3
I already re patch it and deleted the Stage folder and patch it again and still the same.
04/22/2010 07:45 .Yuzuru#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildante_19 View Post
I already re patch it and deleted the Stage folder and patch it again and still the same.
Some files have been added to the GC client.
so, if you had those files if the file still repatch,

then Level Up knows that you're playing with hacks...
04/22/2010 07:51 .Dante#5
awtz So what am I going to do now?
04/22/2010 08:00 .Yuzuru#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildante_19 View Post
awtz So what am I going to do now?
Better play legit until season 3 comes...

Copy a working file to a user who can play GC.

and don't replace anything. even you will still do the SD hack.

Level Up is looking for all hackers to be banned.
04/22/2010 08:38 tan4x13#7
this makes me want to make hacks for myself and for everyone.... I have all the tools, but using them is my problem.... *gloom*
04/22/2010 09:10 Derflinger#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanael789 View Post
Better play legit until season 3 comes...

Copy a working file to a user who can play GC.

and don't replace anything. even you will still do the SD hack.

Level Up is looking for all hackers to be banned.
Is replacing the mp3 files bannable?
04/22/2010 09:15 .Dante#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanael789 View Post
Better play legit until season 3 comes...

Copy a working file to a user who can play GC.

and don't replace anything. even you will still do the SD hack.

Level Up is looking for all hackers to be banned.

Thanks ,now I can play GC now... but I must use hacks seldom now..
04/22/2010 09:18 kaizer.zero#10
yeah playing legit is a need nowadays..:D
04/22/2010 11:00 clone1223#11
haha...same as mine..xD but I only use hacks whenever my lass will lvl up..xD I always go to pvp...hmm...but look now..mybe i will not be in the monthly rank..sigh.. T.T
04/22/2010 12:31 kaizer.zero#12
i look forward to be in the monthly rank, i've been on the weekly rank every week.xD
04/22/2010 13:22 clone1223#13
yeah me too...but ever since this game client thingy started..sigh..u knw it already..btw..im also always in the daily rnk..xD
04/22/2010 13:31 kaizer.zero#14
on daily rank sometimes, sometimes i pvp a lot sometimes not..:D