Perma bo7

10/09/2026 13:46 tsaleh0426#1
Hi guys was wondering if there was a ban wave of sort? I’m on dma with xim mku and I have no woofer at all playing completely clean. Today while I was in a game of warzone servers disconnected and got hit with a perm . Keep in mind definitely not raging at all . Been playing really smart for the past 4 weeks until today I got the message was wondering if anyone else received anything ?
10/09/2026 13:47 skeith25#2
Same here lol
10/09/2026 13:49 tsaleh0426#3
No wayyy bro I’ve asked others and they said no there fine . I was thinking maybe it was the xim? I know ac said they cracking down on that
10/09/2026 14:31 skeith25#4
I dont think it was the xim. Alot of my friends using that and still playing right now.
10/09/2026 16:20 tsaleh0426#5
Ahh so do you think it was a manual review at this point being a lot of ranked matches as well might of cooked me
10/09/2026 17:00 KILLBILLII1#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaleh0426 View Post
Ahh so do you think it was a manual review at this point being a lot of ranked matches as well might of cooked me
It might have been ranked matches bro, I don't play that just normal and I've been running fine for a year lol
10/09/2026 17:25 tsaleh0426#7
Damn bro… that’s the only thing that would make sense at this point. I knew ranked was full of cheesers this season but it was really rough these past two weeks . I didn’t even get a shadow just straight to perm is crazy
10/09/2026 20:23 lukedorian#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaleh0426 View Post
Ahh so do you think it was a manual review at this point being a lot of ranked matches as well might of cooked me
Totally ranked, i use Xim + Macku + controller, aimbot, no issues, ranked is heavily monitored nowadays and what you think is legit might be giving you away for sure, Ranked 100%, i don´t even touch ranked, no issues on my end.
Might also be a good idea to switch to Ferrum since the macku dev also quit, so i don´t think the new macku is ever gonna be released, dumb ass devs for sure.