MW4 DMA

10/09/2026 08:58 Axileos#1
hello I've been cheating since the days of the Interwebz I've had a few bans in COD.I have used almost all the cheats both internal and external and I see their end, because Ricochet has evolved quite a bit since then.Now I want to move on to DMA and First, I’d like to ask if you know whether there are any detections of DMA in COD.
10/09/2026 10:27 lukedorian#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axileos View Post
hello I've been cheating since the days of the Interwebz I've had a few bans in COD.I have used almost all the cheats both internal and external and I see their end, because Ricochet has evolved quite a bit since then.Now I want to move on to DMA and First, I’d like to ask if you know whether there are any detections of DMA in COD.
No, no detections but if you rage cheat and get reported a lot, youīll still get manually reviewed and for sure shadowed and most likely permabanned, so donīt be fooled into thinking that DMA is inmune to bans, you can still have a lot of fun using it the right way, i even abuse the cheat a bit and some time a lot and still fine after a lot of time, now i am only talking about the current state of CoD (BO7 and WZ) canīt spesak for the future but i doubdt itīll have a drastic change in the near future, still the best option imo, the only thing iīll recommend is to not get used to free FW just to save a few bucks, spend some money on decent FW, just to be prepared and just in case.
10/09/2026 16:44 KILLBILLII1#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
No, no detections but if you rage cheat and get reported a lot, youīll still get manually reviewed and for sure shadowed and most likely permabanned, so donīt be fooled into thinking that DMA is inmune to bans, you can still have a lot of fun using it the right way, i even abuse the cheat a bit and some time a lot and still fine after a lot of time, now i am only talking about the current state of CoD (BO7 and WZ) canīt spesak for the future but i doubdt itīll have a drastic change in the near future, still the best option imo, the only thing iīll recommend is to not get used to free FW just to save a few bucks, spend some money on decent FW, just to be prepared and just in case.
What firmware? Everyone sells bulshit firmware that's basic or they scam. Better off just creating one for cod
10/09/2026 16:48 Axileos#4
firmware is the weakest point of dma
10/09/2026 20:30 lukedorian#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBILLII1 View Post
What firmware? Everyone sells bulshit firmware that's basic or they scam. Better off just creating one for cod
I canīt create anything related to this nor i have the time or the will to learn how to, i trust my provider, used it on apex, BF and CoD, no issues, it is a basic one.
10/09/2026 22:31 delpiero123233#6
DMA is undetectable, with that being said - I was in the same shoes as you a few months ago. I used to love interwebz but it's not worth paying for software cheats any more because they are all detected. I recommend buying a Second PC (Ģ200+) & a DMA Bundle (DMA Card, Fuser & Aimbot Device like XIM Matrix (Ģ140) paired with MACKU) Bundle prices range from Ģ100 - Ģ280 from AliExpress depending on your desktop set up.

Chair: start using Blurred ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) for the chair. It's probably the BEST chair I’ve ever used. It's like InterWebz on steroids, that's how good it is. Their support is also top tier, they will help you set up DMA for totally free. Other providers support is really shit, I recently paid Ģ25 for DMA set up from Ducks and they literally ignored me for 3 days straight. Credit to them though, I did get a refund.

I suggest doing plenty of research before buying as it's not for the faint of heart. It's not "Plug & Play" - it requires lot's of steps like (Installing a card into your main PC, Flashing Firmware, Installing Drivers & Configuring Macku/XIM for Aimbot) but after all the headache, it's worth it in the end!

Also, don't pay for firmware. Plenty of free ones in my signature

P.S Make sure if you go the DMA route, you're using PC hardware which is CLEAN! (MB, CPU, GPU) in other words - if you were permed on the same build using externals/internals then I suggest rebuilding a PC from scratch. Otherwise you're just going to get flagged and perm bans are just going to continuously chase you from one account to the other.
Good Luck!
10/09/2026 22:40 Winterbesen#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
DMA is undetectable
aha, very interesting... "undetectable" you say? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
don't pay for firmware. Plenty of free ones in my signature
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/09/2026 22:52 delpiero123233#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbesen View Post
aha, very interesting... "undetectable" you say? :D


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It is undetectable & mods removed my signature. If you need any free firmware just look github
10/10/2026 10:18 Fighters87#9
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]I'd say it's time to spread less nonsense around.
10/10/2026 12:54 delpiero123233#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]I'd say it's time to spread less nonsense around.
So DMA for Call of Duty has been detected? Is this is what you are saying or are you just going to chat shit and troll?
10/10/2026 13:08 Fighters87#11
It hasn't been detected so far, but you can't write that it's "undetectable." It's not hard to do!
10/10/2026 14:09 lukedorian#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
So DMA for Call of Duty has been detected? Is this is what you are saying or are you just going to chat shit and troll?
Far from undetectable bro, it might be undetected now but simply becuase people at acti are cheap and havenīt put the effort and the resources into it.
10/10/2026 17:04 Pguls#13
vouch for Blurred. definitely one of the best cod cheats i've used in a while and i cheated in prime verdansk with x22 when silent aim was still viable. used Mobius/PO/HV as well before they got yeeted.

if you're new to dma on cod, I recommend not abusing aim with the makcu. I heard something about aimbot related bans in MW4 beta (haven't been banned myself), but thats up to yourself. me personally, I'm going to use just esp/radar with blurred.

With how popular the term "dma" has gotten, I'm sure acti is going to attempt to address it someway, and I'd imagine the cheap/free fws may be the first to get yeeted if that happens.
10/10/2026 17:11 delpiero123233#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
Far from undetectable bro, it might be undetected now but simply becuase people at acti are cheap and havenīt put the effort and the resources into it.
Well that was the point I was making, at this present time it's undetectable and yeah I agree. Activision's Anti-Cheap department are too lazy to do anything about it aha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
It hasn't been detected so far, but you can't write that it's "undetectable." It's not hard to do!
At the present time, it's undetected. If that changes tomorrow, then fair enough, but as things stand, it hasn't been detected. You're just nitpicking over wording at this point. Don't break my balls over semantics. I’ve got better things to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pguls View Post
vouch for Blurred. definitely one of the best cod cheats i've used in a while and i cheated in prime verdansk with x22 when silent aim was still viable. used Mobius/PO/HV as well before they got yeeted.

if you're new to dma on cod, I recommend not abusing aim with the makcu. I heard something about aimbot related bans in MW4 beta (haven't been banned myself), but thats up to yourself. me personally, I'm going to use just esp/radar with blurred.

With how popular the term "dma" has gotten, I'm sure acti is going to attempt to address it someway, and I'd imagine the cheap/free fws may be the first to get yeeted if that happens.
I agree, there is no point using macku if you're on controller anyway. Yes you're right, DMA users are on the rise. They will likely do something about it soon.
10/10/2026 17:38 lukedorian#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pguls View Post
if you're new to dma on cod, I recommend not abusing aim with the makcu. I heard something about aimbot related bans in MW4 beta (haven't been banned myself), but thats up to yourself. me personally, I'm going to use just esp/radar with blurred.
I used the Macku+xim+controller on the beta and had no issues, as long as you donīt rage, right now it shoiuld be fine, it is true the macku dev quit and left, itīd be better to switch to the ferrum i guess.