A worthy substitute for Hypervision?

10/08/2026 09:05 _warzone1993_#1
Hypervision shut everything down out of the blue; I had stopped playing for a while and only read the bad news later. Does anyone know of similar providers—in terms of security and controller aimbot—for the upcoming new game?
10/08/2026 11:38 lukedorian#2
Just get anything from the list, you´ll be alright
10/08/2026 12:04 _warzone1993_#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
Just get anything from the list, you´ll be alright
you mean
-SoftStack
-Advance
-Nexup

all good?
10/08/2026 12:17 lukedorian#4
And aim master also.
10/08/2026 15:46 srdj4n_1994#5
Aim master
10/08/2026 19:28 _warzone1993_#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by srdj4n_1994 View Post
Aim master
Link?
10/09/2026 03:20 0xM#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by _warzone1993_ View Post
Hypervision shut everything down out of the blue; I had stopped playing for a while and only read the bad news later. Does anyone know of similar providers—in terms of security and controller aimbot—for the upcoming new game?
Hello.

We have never had any bans from our software. We have native built in controller support.

We are mainly recognised for our valorant services but I plan to start focusing on CoD along side Valorant.

Free day trial of course. We aren’t reselling or a rebrand. Everything is created here :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/09/2026 11:12 lukedorian#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xM View Post
Hello.

We have never had any bans from our software. We have native built in controller support.

We are mainly recognised for our valorant services but I plan to start focusing on CoD along side Valorant.

Free day trial of course. We aren’t reselling or a rebrand. Everything is created here :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You the dev/owner?? looks good, talk to xenos to get listed on the legit providers thread or post on that thread so more people can see what you sell.
10/09/2026 11:34 Relentless#9
could always get dma.
not too expensive now a days for a game like cod. Yes its probably overkill for cod, but if you want the kind of safety and future proofing its worth it
10/09/2026 14:40 _warzone1993_#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xM View Post
Hello.

We have never had any bans from our software. We have native built in controller support.

We are mainly recognised for our valorant services but I plan to start focusing on CoD along side Valorant.

Free day trial of course. We aren’t reselling or a rebrand. Everything is created here :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
limited slot?
10/09/2026 15:12 krichards1222#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
could always get dma.
not too expensive now a days for a game like cod. Yes its probably overkill for cod, but if you want the kind of safety and future proofing its worth it
I second this. DMA is the best. I played the shortened ranked season and people were getting banned right and left, but not me. Still glad externals seem to be making a comeback tho. None last for very long though. Max you'll prob go without getting detected is like 3-4 months.
10/09/2026 15:20 _warzone1993_#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichards1222 View Post
I second this. DMA is the best. I played the shortened ranked season and people were getting banned right and left, but not me. Still glad externals seem to be making a comeback tho. None last for very long though. Max you'll prob go without getting detected is like 3-4 months.
Still use external from 2 years(Phantom and Hyper) neve e problem,and always iri
10/09/2026 16:42 KILLBILLII1#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by _warzone1993_ View Post
Still use external from 2 years(Phantom and Hyper) neve e problem,and always iri
Yeah phantom and hyper were the best. Never any issues. I wouldn't spend that sort of money on Dma just for cod, tbh it isn't worth it. I'm using aimmaster and going good so far.
10/09/2026 16:54 _warzone1993_#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xM View Post
Hello.

We have never had any bans from our software. We have native built in controller support.

We are mainly recognised for our valorant services but I plan to start focusing on CoD along side Valorant.

Free day trial of course. We aren’t reselling or a rebrand. Everything is created here :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
you have a site or discord?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBILLII1 View Post
Yeah phantom and hyper were the best. Never any issues. I wouldn't spend that sort of money on Dma just for cod, tbh it isn't worth it. I'm using aimmaster and going good so far.
link of aimmaster? I want to sound a couple of them out before deciding.
10/09/2026 17:08 _warzone1993_#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBILLII1 View Post
Yeah phantom and hyper were the best. Never any issues. I wouldn't spend that sort of money on Dma just for cod, tbh it isn't worth it. I'm using aimmaster and going good so far.
aim is so good in security?Native controller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xM View Post
Hello.

We have never had any bans from our software. We have native built in controller support.

We are mainly recognised for our valorant services but I plan to start focusing on CoD along side Valorant.

Free day trial of course. We aren’t reselling or a rebrand. Everything is created here :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
How long have you been dealing with CoD? Have there ever been any detections? I’m interested in safety and controller support so I can play legit with a bit of a boost.