After 7-8 months HWID ban removed on Old PC

10/06/2026 14:01 SteveRust#1
Hi,

Discovered something crazy today. My new PC is HWID banned and without any spoofers, it's hard to use.

My old PC which I was using until the start of this year for the last 4 years was 100% HWID banned, I had used Reported spoofer on it mostly for the much of the last 1.5+ years.

I decided to open it up give rust a go again without spoofer using cheats only because someguy called "Mirage Rust" said they get lifted after a good while. To my surprise, it was lifted! I'm currently going for 7+ days now, I was going to make this post earlier but wanted to be 100% sure. 7+ days with esp only on official server.

I also used my old monitor, not the new one with my new pc.

Been following e-pvpers for years now for research/infornation on cheats, made an account right now just to share this information to anyone looking to get back.
10/07/2026 13:30 MIRAGE PRIVATE#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRust View Post
Hi,

Discovered something crazy today. My new PC is HWID banned and without any spoofers, it's hard to use.

My old PC which I was using until the start of this year for the last 4 years was 100% HWID banned, I had used Reported spoofer on it mostly for the much of the last 1.5+ years.

I decided to open it up give rust a go again without spoofer using cheats only because someguy called "Mirage Rust" said they get lifted after a good while. To my surprise, it was lifted! I'm currently going for 7+ days now, I was going to make this post earlier but wanted to be 100% sure. 7+ days with esp only on official server.

I also used my old monitor, not the new one with my new pc.

Been following e-pvpers for years now for research/infornation on cheats, made an account right now just to share this information to anyone looking to get back.
Appreciate the feedback! Glad it worked out, but always smart to stay safe out there. Enjoy.
10/07/2026 20:52 Paul Miller#3
You got lucky there with your HWID ban being lifted. I figured they're always permanent. You should make it last Lol
10/09/2026 11:37 Money Trees#4
Did you change any parts or reinstall windows on the old pc during those months? would help to know if anything else changed besides leaving it unused
10/09/2026 11:39 Relentless#5
you sure it was a hwid ban?
On rust EAC it typically takes 2-3 bans until its a HWID ban

could have just been that you weren't hwid banned on the first initial bans

ive never known of rust removing hwid bans, if this is true however you will be flagged to death.
10/09/2026 12:43 Krad3z3#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Miller View Post
You got lucky there with your HWID ban being lifted. I figured they're always permanent. You should make it last Lol
Actually not permanent, they have always been lifting hwid bans after some time. Mine was lifted twice on same pc in span of 3 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
ive never known of rust removing hwid bans, if this is true however you will be flagged to death.
Nope, no flags. Once they lift it, you are good to go from my experience.
10/09/2026 12:56 Relentless#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Actually not permanent, they have always been lifting hwid bans after some time. Mine was lifted twice on same pc in span of 3 years.



Nope, no flags. Once they lift it, you are good to go from my experience.
Are you sure? I just can’t imagine eac not having some sort of permanent flag on you incase you try to cheat again.
10/09/2026 15:15 Krad3z3#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Are you sure? I just can’t imagine eac not having some sort of permanent flag on you incase you try to cheat again.
Yes I am sure, happened twice to me.

They could have data stored somewhere but not using it though, never know how long they store data on servers.

But for me 2 hwid bans in 3 years lifted with no issues after lifting them.