Looking for the most reliable aimbot + ESP

10/06/2026 02:49 Speculation#1
I’m only looking for aimbot and ESP. I don’t care about extra features. I want the option with the best long-term track record, a smooth 1:1 ESP with no noticeable delay, and a simple setup. Subtle/legit-style aim is preferred over anything obvious. Recommendations with a proven history are what I’m after. Thank you!
10/06/2026 16:18 RW9#2
If you don't care about exploits and extra features go with kernaim
External but ESP is smooth
10/06/2026 16:55 Krad3z3#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speculation View Post
I’m only looking for aimbot and ESP. I don’t care about extra features. I want the option with the best long-term track record, a smooth 1:1 ESP with no noticeable delay, and a simple setup. Subtle/legit-style aim is preferred over anything obvious. Recommendations with a proven history are what I’m after. Thank you!
I can give you free trial on Aim Master. Has everything you are asking for.
10/06/2026 18:50 CookieBunker#4
Arcane External is the closest match in our lineup if you want a straightforward aimbot and ESP setup without unnecessary extras.

I won’t promise guaranteed long-term safety, but you can check the current status and full details here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/06/2026 19:39 dingling23#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
I can give you free trial on Aim Master. Has everything you are asking for.
Interested as well
10/06/2026 19:53 iSkill3d#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
I can give you free trial on Aim Master. Has everything you are asking for.
Such a sweetie pie
10/07/2026 01:33 PERCS TOOLS#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speculation View Post
I’m only looking for aimbot and ESP. I don’t care about extra features. I want the option with the best long-term track record, a smooth 1:1 ESP with no noticeable delay, and a simple setup. Subtle/legit-style aim is preferred over anything obvious. Recommendations with a proven history are what I’m after. Thank you!
Our chair is pretty solid for a lot of features, no frame drops, constantly new exploits are being added/updated, check us out!
Halloween shop discount: PERCFEST15 15% OFF :) ALL MONTH!

PERCS THREADS🔗:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/07/2026 12:22 ZeroGrind#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RW9 View Post
If you don't care about exploits and extra features go with kernaim
External but ESP is smooth
To have a smooth esp when I started using kern I had to cap my FPS limit
External can't be as smooth as internal but security is often better
10/08/2026 02:58 Speculation#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
I can give you free trial on Aim Master. Has everything you are asking for.
I made a ticket