Old Guy looking for the right cheat

10/03/2026 18:26 EFTNooblet#1
I am a long time user of a great cheat in Tarkov. I think I was spoiled by a GREAT provider for that game. I have been a customer of that cheat for over 4 years. I am looking for something similar.

I would like to be able to buy a 1-day use, or get a trial. This will be my 4th attempt at trying to find a product that has decent customer support, and all the features I am looking for.

So far I have either had to wait 2-3 days once I've paid, not gotten the features important to me, or the suppliers website has been down.

Things I have and/or am looking for:

I would like to pay with credit card.

I only have 1 PC.

ESP with data like gun and armor level (data is great, but not mandatory).
Mini-map and full map with enemy location icons, if possible.
Recoil Control.

Secondary things I rarely, but would use if they are there are:
Aimbot
Chams

Friendly and patient customer support. I am an old guy. Some things I can do easy. Something are harder.

Can anyone help me out here?
10/03/2026 19:31 JuanKing#2
Kernaim and Unnamed have one day keys and features you're looking for
There's like 2 or 3 other good cheats but they don't have 1 day key
10/03/2026 19:34 intimo#3
Hey, feel free to check this list as well. I don't think there should be any real issues at this point.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/03/2026 20:47 Krad3z3#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFTNooblet View Post
I am a long time user of a great cheat in Tarkov. I think I was spoiled by a GREAT provider for that game. I have been a customer of that cheat for over 4 years. I am looking for something similar.

I would like to be able to buy a 1-day use, or get a trial. This will be my 4th attempt at trying to find a product that has decent customer support, and all the features I am looking for.

So far I have either had to wait 2-3 days once I've paid, not gotten the features important to me, or the suppliers website has been down.

Things I have and/or am looking for:

I would like to pay with credit card.

I only have 1 PC.

ESP with data like gun and armor level (data is great, but not mandatory).
Mini-map and full map with enemy location icons, if possible.
Recoil Control.

Secondary things I rarely, but would use if they are there are:
Aimbot
Chams

Friendly and patient customer support. I am an old guy. Some things I can do easy. Something are harder.

Can anyone help me out here?
I can give you trial license for Aim Master if you are still looking for a cheat. We have all mentioned features.
10/03/2026 21:40 swagmonsterx#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

best cheat i've used on takrov, and wardogs.
10/03/2026 21:44 HerpyHerp#6
If you find a good one let us know which one you went with because I've also been looking and tbh, I'm not gonna trust anyone shilling their own product. It just reeks of desperation.
10/03/2026 22:13 Krad3z3#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpyHerp View Post
If you find a good one let us know which one you went with because I've also been looking and tbh, I'm not gonna trust anyone shilling their own product. It just reeks of desperation.
Doesnt mean anyone is desperate, game is running with garbage anticheat. Pretty much all cheats are fine to use, some better some worse quality. Seller recommending own product is not desperation, just reaching more potential users.

Most sellers do it, nothing bad.
10/03/2026 22:26 ZeroGrind#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFTNooblet View Post
I would like to be able to buy a 1-day use, or get a trial. This will be my 4th attempt at trying to find a product that has decent customer support, and all the features I am looking for.

So far I have either had to wait 2-3 days once I've paid, not gotten the features important to me, or the suppliers website has been down.
4th attempt? "had to wait 2-3 days once I've paid" + "website down" wtf :kekw:
I hope you got your money back

Have you bought from known sellers? Most of them won't give you a trial. If they gave one to everyone who asked it wouldn't be worth it for them, with all the potential abuse and stuff I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanKing View Post
Kernaim and Unnamed have one day keys and features you're looking for
There's like 2 or 3 other good cheats but they don't have 1 day key
I'd also recommend Kern, I'm using it too. Division is worth considering as well
They don't have 1 day keys right now but I'm pretty sure they used to sell them. So maybe he can ask and buy one
10/03/2026 22:37 lxdx780#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroGrind View Post
Division is worth considering as well
They don't have 1 day keys right now but I'm pretty sure they used to sell them. So maybe he can ask and buy one
Do you have any idea about division's state at the moment (e.g. vis check totally broken, ab+silent+magic broken and many other smaller bugs) or are you clueless and recommend it 'just because'?

Also it doesn't have things he asked about like armor info or a map (just very poor radar)
10/04/2026 00:20 CookieBunker#10
Since you only have one PC, DMA isn’t the right fit. CookieBunker Arcane External is the relevant option and covers aimbot, ESP, radar and triggerbot.

It may not cover every specific request, so confirm weapon/armor information, recoil control and 1-day availability before buying.

EPVP Product link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]