[TWO WEEKS FREE TRIAL] 🟣DEADLOCK!RISE - BEST VISUALS - LUA SCRIPTING🟣

10/03/2026 01:45 Eloping#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

FREE 2 WEEKS TRIAL

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Media/Showcase
Media
10/03/2026 03:28 bladedanceers#2
+rep
So I have been using the product for about a month and a half now, and I will say it is the best product I have used for Deadlock. I initially started using it when it had little features. I made suggestions of things they should add, and about a day later I got all the features I asked for and more. The performance is amazing. I never need to worry about frame drops like other Deadlock products. I have never had an issue with it being down. The longest time the product has ever been down was around 12 hours, and that was for the big patch. I have also never gotten in low priority or frogged using my legit config using this product. The price is very generous giving the quality of the product.
10/03/2026 04:33 rileyko#3
+rep beautiful visuals , amazing features, and fantastic performance
10/03/2026 12:39 Draco#4
#Resolved.
10/03/2026 13:36 sashapestrov#5
As an active user of the product, I can confidently say that it is the best solution for anyone seeking solid functionality and performance. The best part is that the developers listen to users and release updates based on their suggestions. The project has immense potential, and I’d like to believe a bright future lies ahead for it.
Highly recommended :yes:
10/03/2026 19:39 chex__mix_#6
+rep deadlock rise is so slept on its better than anything else ive tried but yet it has a small userbase, if youre looking for something for deadlock this is it
10/04/2026 05:52 EpicBox#7
+rep

As of right now, I'd say it is on-par with umbrella. I do enjoy umbrella's menu more, but Rise has everything working that was broken in the update for umbrella and they're very open to suggestions. They can only go up from here and the built-in combo maker is very useful! I will be using this for my main Deadlock cheat from now on.