NEED EFT CHEAT HELP

10/02/2026 02:18 TTVFRAXION#1
I’ve been using mad chad and I keep getting banned I would like to try another cheat it wasn’t a cheap cheat either.
10/02/2026 12:14 TheDemiurge#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTVFRAXION View Post
I’ve been using mad chad and I keep getting banned I would like to try another cheat it wasn’t a cheap cheat either.
Its been a little since I have dabbled in the EFT scene but if I am being honest, its highly likely you will have to look into DMA options, from what ive seen around most externals/internals will get waved fairly often, another big thing to consider is since stats/profiles are public you will have to have very legit stats, it might be worth to just invest in a aged/used EFT account with plenty of stats for best odds, but even then you can always still get banned, sadly EFT overtime became a insane hassle to cheat in (in my opinion ofc) since people will report you left n right for any reason under the sun.
10/02/2026 12:15 Whippets#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTVFRAXION View Post
I’ve been using mad chad and I keep getting banned I would like to try another cheat it wasn’t a cheap cheat either.
What's your budget and are you looking for specific features? Internal or external?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemiurge View Post
you will have to look into DMA options, from what ive seen around most externals/internals will get waved fairly often
"Fairly often" is really not true, there's public cheats on EFT that stays undetected for years before getting waved
10/02/2026 12:16 intimo#4
Hey, take a look at his list :) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Maybe it'll help you out. Always remember to check the status independently of the thread.
10/02/2026 12:23 Yaniko#5
Check the legit list but there's almost too many options
First make sure you get a spoofer and start clean

For external I'd recommend you to check kernaim, if you're looking for internal then check EC

Or if you really want to invest some money (can be a good investment if cheating for a long time) then maybe start exploring DMA
10/02/2026 17:41 netezizas#6
if you got the money just get chud+reported.lol
10/02/2026 18:46 TTVFRAXION#7
What is Chud isn’t it a private cheat ? And you have to apply for it ?
10/02/2026 18:49 TTVFRAXION#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whippets View Post
What's your budget and are you looking for specific features? Internal or external?



"Fairly often" is really not true, there's public cheats on EFT that stays undetected for years before getting waved


I’m not really sure I don’t have another computer so I just usually download the launcher .
10/02/2026 21:49 UltraCore#9
Check this out, its undetected and works with all windows versions.. intel and AMD

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]