How to make Thread purple color?

09/30/2026 22:53 Katara*#1
Hello, I am wondering how can I make my thread purple color? As I see there is plenty of threads purple color, and I tried to figure out how, but couldn't find a way? If someone can give me a hand on this would appreciate. Thanks in advance
09/30/2026 22:55 Draco#2
By buying bump coins.
09/30/2026 23:25 Katara*#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco View Post
By buying bump coins.
Can you be more precise? I have to start this sticky bumps, or I do need to do these ones for one bump daily? :) Thanks.
09/30/2026 23:35 Draco#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Can you be more precise? I have to start this sticky bumps, or I do need to do these ones for one bump daily? :) Thanks.
Buying bump coins make your titles purple as you are bumping it outside the normal 24hr rule.

Stickies are for elite memebers which you bid on for a open slot, also with elite you can use the auto bump feature thats only with elite.
09/30/2026 23:40 Winterbesen#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Can you be more precise? I have to start this sticky bumps, or I do need to do these ones for one bump daily? :) Thanks.
Check out the news section for a great explanation of [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. :D

TLDR from the Sticky Bump Thread:
"Some of you may think that the normal paid bumps suffer under this addition, but don't you worry! We've come up with something here as well. Paid bumps will now be highlighted for 6 hours (starting at the time of the bump)."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco View Post
Buying bump coins make your titles purple as you are bumping it outside the normal 24hr rule.

Stickies are for elite memebers which you bid on for a open slot, also with elite you can use the auto bump feature thats only with elite.
Draco was faster :mad: -- so yea this :p