Best Budget Providers?

09/29/2026 14:21 gabssssssssssss#1
With the state of detections, I don't really care about longevity anymore. I just want to hop on for a week or two here and there and not have to worry about losing my account every month or getting HWID banned when I do. I'm most interested in chams and radar, but I'm not picky. I used to use EC before they went to shit

Thanks
09/29/2026 16:08 Steve52#2
Right now budget should be your last concern. Even people spending good $ can't find a good provider. I'm talking Spoofers.

Currently there seems to be no working spoofer quite literally. There is no way to cheat on Rust anymore for people for longer than 1-2 hours without a gameban.

Quite an embarassing and shameful situation for the spoofer providers.
09/29/2026 18:12 StreamSnipingFun#3
If you'd like to play longer than a few days on the same account, you should look into manual perm spoofing + some external that's actually not detected. I've been playing for 2-3 months now on the same account after switching to a setup with bare minimum serials on it. Easy to re-spoof as well
09/29/2026 22:34 Krad3z3#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabssssssssssss View Post
With the state of detections, I don't really care about longevity anymore. I just want to hop on for a week or two here and there and not have to worry about losing my account every month or getting HWID banned when I do. I'm most interested in chams and radar, but I'm not picky. I used to use EC before they went to shit

Thanks
Amount of people who had same thread or question about budget rust cheats then having to make another thread about HWID spoofer is high.

Cheap cheat + expensive spoofer + multiple accounts is more expensive than 1 account and mid priced cheat that has been at least 6 months undetected.

I will recommend aimmaster, 9 months undetected without ban waves. Or any cheat from legit list with at least few months going on without ban wave.
09/30/2026 02:07 iSkill3d#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Amount of people who had same thread or question about budget rust cheats then having to make another thread about HWID spoofer is high.

Cheap cheat + expensive spoofer + multiple accounts is more expensive than 1 account and mid priced cheat that has been at least 6 months undetected.

I will recommend aimmaster, 9 months undetected without ban waves. Or any cheat from legit list with at least few months going on without ban wave.
I’d recommend aimmaster too
09/30/2026 18:50 DodgeEMU#6
My great intuition tells me that a very good product is coming soon...