disconnectcheats giveaways

09/25/2026 11:06 fatchud#1
Hi, I won a giveaway for free key for any disconnectcheats product, but now they aren't answering to me nor have they aswered to me for a WHOLE WEEK. It just seems like a joke even though they have a massive reputation and good feedback for "fast and helpful support" but now can't give an previous customer their won key. Support is online 24/7 and I was put into the "priority" tickets list but still refuse to answer to me. Should I honestly just give up and let the prize go or still wait because I was really excited to get a month for free from them..
Sorry If I seemed harsh, I'm just really annoyed of this even though I won't lose anything
09/25/2026 11:17 iSkill3d#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatchud View Post
Hi, I won a giveaway for free key for any disconnectcheats product, but now they aren't answering to me nor have they aswered to me for a WHOLE WEEK. It just seems like a joke even though they have a massive reputation and good feedback for "fast and helpful support" but now can't give an previous customer their won key. Support is online 24/7 and I was put into the "priority" tickets list but still refuse to answer to me. Should I honestly just give up and let the prize go or still wait because I was really excited to get a month for free from them..
Sorry If I seemed harsh, I'm just really annoyed of this even though I won't lose anything
I hate to hear this, seeing as you’re the only person that won. Personally, I’d ruin their reputation, but that seems to be impossible over a free key, so I’d also keep trying to get your free key

Or maybe there just to broke to giveaway a free $60 month key
09/25/2026 11:28 attekoodaa22#3
Lol I also won a free months key from their latest giveaway and never received anything. Told me to "wait for chumpy" (the owner) and he never replied back. He's online everyday just most likely just ignores the tickets and doesn't want to give the keys

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSkill3d View Post
I hate to hear this beingmeicantlose, seeing as you’re the only person that won. Personally, I’d ruin their reputation, but that seems to be impossible over a free key, so I’d also keep trying to get your free key

Or maybe there just to broke to giveaway a free $60 month key
I also won their latest giveaway and they never gave me anything. Just too greedy of an provider probably
09/25/2026 11:35 iSkill3d#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by attekoodaa22 View Post
Lol I also won a free months key from their latest giveaway and never received anything. Told me to "wait for chumpy" (the owner) and he never replied back. He's online everyday just most likely just ignores the tickets and doesn't want to give the keys



I also won their latest giveaway and they never gave me anything. Just too greedy of an provider probably
Put them in the Disconnect Files and never release them
09/25/2026 20:05 fatchud#5
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one. I hope we both get our prizes and they actually stop ignoring us
09/25/2026 23:36 Disconnect Cheats#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatchud View Post
Hi, I won a giveaway for free key for any disconnectcheats product, but now they aren't answering to me nor have they aswered to me for a WHOLE WEEK. It just seems like a joke even though they have a massive reputation and good feedback for "fast and helpful support" but now can't give an previous customer their won key. Support is online 24/7 and I was put into the "priority" tickets list but still refuse to answer to me. Should I honestly just give up and let the prize go or still wait because I was really excited to get a month for free from them..
Sorry If I seemed harsh, I'm just really annoyed of this even though I won't lose anything
Hi, the person running the giveaway was not home for this past week but he just got back and will be replying to all the escalated tickets today (Including giveaway tickets).

Quote:
Originally Posted by attekoodaa22 View Post
Lol I also won a free months key from their latest giveaway and never received anything. Told me to "wait for chumpy" (the owner) and he never replied back. He's online everyday just most likely just ignores the tickets and doesn't want to give the keys



I also won their latest giveaway and they never gave me anything. Just too greedy of an provider probably
Read my message above
09/25/2026 23:40 fatchud#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disconnect Cheats View Post
Hi, the person running the giveaway was not home for this past week but he just got back and will be replying to all the escalated tickets today (Including giveaway tickets).


Read my message above
Okay, thanks
09/26/2026 02:42 attekoodaa22#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disconnect Cheats View Post
Hi, the person running the giveaway was not home for this past week but he just got back and will be replying to all the escalated tickets today (Including giveaway tickets).
Any ETA? Still no response for me but it's nice if the winners are given their prizes!
09/26/2026 06:38 cornflix#9
also i pay i hwid spoofer from disconnectcheats not working when i open a ticket they closed no redund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09/26/2026 06:45 Disconnect Cheats#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflix View Post
also i pay i hwid spoofer from disconnectcheats not working when i open a ticket they closed no redund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please make another ticket and explain the situation. Probably a misunderstanding since we don't close tickets without resolving the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attekoodaa22 View Post
Any ETA? Still no response for me but it's nice if the winners are given their prizes!
All backed up tickets have been handled. Everyone should have received their giveaway keys. :cool: