dma drill code ?

09/13/2026 04:18 jo74188#1
is there away to get drill code via dma
09/13/2026 10:51 divisioncheats#2
Unfortunately, it is not possible to get the drill code at all, regardless of being dma/external/internal.
09/13/2026 16:49 SyntheticSkill#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo74188 View Post
is there away to get drill code via dma
Division above said its not possible but it is something I planned to look into for DMA, if I somehow discover something he did not I will reply again here.
09/14/2026 00:01 divisioncheats#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
Division above said its not possible but it is something I planned to look into for DMA, if I somehow discover something he did not I will reply again here.
Highly doubt anything will be discovered.
09/14/2026 01:59 SyntheticSkill#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by divisioncheats View Post
Highly doubt anything will be discovered.
It wasn't a shot at you, im sure you're correct, I just like looking myself thats all!
09/14/2026 04:24 divisioncheats#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
It wasn't a shot at you, im sure you're correct, I just like looking myself thats all!
I didn't assume it was a shot at me, just wanted to reiterate :)