What hardware needs to be replaced to fully circumvent a HWID ban?

09/08/2026 18:55 Highlander1998#1
Don’t bother commenting and telling me your cousins sisters brother has “xyz” spoofer and it works perfectly, if I’m going to spoof I’m going to do it manaually, but if I can just replace parts for sub 500 usd I’ll just do that. Mobo and ssd obviously but gpus, ram, AIO’s, monitors? Which of these are actually proven to be serially tracked. GPS have such a heavy secondary market I can’t imagine that would be tracked. Any info is appreciated.
09/08/2026 19:11 Cjix#2
My sister told me to suggest you to buy a new PC.
09/08/2026 19:15 Highlander1998#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjix View Post
My sister told me to suggest you to buy a new PC.
Just spent 1600 for this one though :( there’s no evidence of people replacing specific components and getting a new ip from isp and having success?
09/08/2026 19:26 Cjix#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander1998 View Post
Just spent 1600 for this one though :( there’s no evidence of people replacing specific components and getting a new ip from isp and having success?
Its complex, i can guide you for free if you want some sort of help, to elaborate here all takes to much , send me on private your discord contact.
09/08/2026 19:33 Highlander1998#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjix View Post
Its complex, i can guide you for free if you want some sort of help, to elaborate here all takes to much , send me on private your discord contact.

70lb.dumbell

Won’t let me send priv message
09/08/2026 19:42 Cjix#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander1998 View Post
70lb.dumbell

Won’t let me send priv message
added, just make sure once is accepted is me cuz there are ppl who may contact you with scam intentions since you posted public your discord.
09/08/2026 20:13 beast127#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander1998 View Post
Don’t bother commenting and telling me your cousins sisters brother has “xyz” spoofer and it works perfectly, if I’m going to spoof I’m going to do it manaually, but if I can just replace parts for sub 500 usd I’ll just do that. Mobo and ssd obviously but gpus, ram, AIO’s, monitors? Which of these are actually proven to be serially tracked. GPS have such a heavy secondary market I can’t imagine that would be tracked. Any info is appreciated.
I can link you to an guide for manual spoof , shoot me an message.
Not the quickest out there but you can do it yourself if you are willing to spend some money to get the equipment to do the manual spoof.
(for eg spd programmer for rams , Edid for monitors etc)
09/09/2026 11:27 lachyharris1#8
i personally dont know about WHAT to spoof but i know monitor not neccessary. i personally used joonyv2 perm spoofer and just replaced my ssd turned off tpm in bios and it works perfectly fine, since played 300 hours no problem
09/09/2026 17:39 ninjaa43#9
Get a new computer, maybe a new monitor and new headset
09/09/2026 20:45 Xsymos#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander1998 View Post
Don’t bother commenting and telling me your cousins sisters brother has “xyz” spoofer and it works perfectly, if I’m going to spoof I’m going to do it manaually, but if I can just replace parts for sub 500 usd I’ll just do that. Mobo and ssd obviously but gpus, ram, AIO’s, monitors? Which of these are actually proven to be serially tracked. GPS have such a heavy secondary market I can’t imagine that would be tracked. Any info is appreciated.
You don’t necessarily need to replace every component. A friend of mine changed his motherboard and SSD, and that was enough for him

GPU, RAM kit, AIO, is definitely not needed, maybe a monitor would be good if you are keeping it at $500 budget
09/12/2026 10:13 CleanBan#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander1998 View Post
Don’t bother commenting and telling me your cousins sisters brother has “xyz” spoofer and it works perfectly, if I’m going to spoof I’m going to do it manaually, but if I can just replace parts for sub 500 usd I’ll just do that. Mobo and ssd obviously but gpus, ram, AIO’s, monitors? Which of these are actually proven to be serially tracked. GPS have such a heavy secondary market I can’t imagine that would be tracked. Any info is appreciated.
you cannot always spoof everything manually my dear friend, at this point only motherboard serials can be done manually and rest would need drivers/an actual spoofer.

Not to mention not forgetting to get a residential IP as well since lots of servers would flag ur IP