Maplestory Classic

09/01/2026 00:22 Mrkidd#1
Anyone working on anything for this version of maple that's coming out? I want to bot this game since im a adult and can't grind 12+ a day like when I was 12 lol xD
09/05/2026 19:44 Emit00#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkidd View Post
Anyone working on anything for this version of maple that's coming out? I want to bot this game since im a adult and can't grind 12+ a day like when I was 12 lol xD
Pretty sure the Engine will be similar to MapleStory Global.

Even if not, the AC will 99.99% be identical or near identical, if you are not planning on making yourself and just want to buy, expect it to be available within 1-2 weeks after release
09/06/2026 04:53 Mrkidd#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
Pretty sure the Engine will be similar to MapleStory Global.

Even if not, the AC will 99.99% be identical or near identical, if you are not planning on making yourself and just want to buy, expect it to be available within 1-2 weeks after release
Do you know any good providers to look out for?
09/06/2026 07:18 Emit00#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkidd View Post
Do you know any good providers to look out for?
Don't know, I build for myself
09/06/2026 07:28 hellraysor#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
Don't know, I build for myself

do you have discord
09/06/2026 08:06 Emit00#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraysor View Post
do you have discord
yes I sent to you in dm
09/07/2026 00:38 Mrkidd#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
yes I sent to you in dm
shoot me a inv too!
09/09/2026 22:20 yaron1234#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
Don't know, I build for myself
send me also please, if your serious im willing to pay good cash every month.
09/13/2026 14:37 aslanosim#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
yes I sent to you in dm
can you send me your discord as well? i would like to get access to whatever you are building for yourself.. willing to pay xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaron1234 View Post
send me also please, if your serious im willing to pay good cash every month.
אחלה ירון, תגיד יש לך במקרה האק לגרסא83? אני כל רגע מקבל דיסי ויוצא לי מהמשחק כשאני משתמש בהאקים, ניסיתי כל מיני
09/13/2026 21:14 kimchaewon1#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
yes I sent to you in dm
can you shoot me an invite too
09/29/2026 19:59 maruchik#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
yes I sent to you in dm
Please invite me in as well.
10/02/2026 09:47 sys8em#12
Do you have any cheats for the Chinese MapleStory Classic (nostalgia) server?
10/02/2026 15:12 Finofine#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sys8em View Post
Do you have any cheats for the Chinese MapleStory Classic (nostalgia) server?
I have it. Contact me in discord: domdidd
10/03/2026 20:41 bobsagettttt#14
Hi, did you find a discord or group chat for hacking maplestory classic? Please hook me up =)

Hit me up on discord people: bob_saget8112
10/07/2026 20:13 vladownnz#15
Invite to Maplestory Classic Cheese discord <3