External recommendations

08/22/2026 17:29 XXxStevenHxXx#1
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
08/22/2026 17:31 jorjor98#2
Unless I find something private or switch to DMA I’m just waiting for zeb/vic/etc to come back up again when MW4 drops. Nothing is safe atm
08/22/2026 17:40 PERCS TOOLS#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
look in the threads for the best reviews and highest vouches for cod

PERCS THREADS🔗:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/22/2026 18:08 Garfield_#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
I'm using kernaim when I play COD a few times per month and it's always been fine. I haven't tried the MW4 product yet, I'm waiting for open beta
08/24/2026 02:38 NY Cheats#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
Hi, we’re selling Shade External. It’s a very solid cheat, we haven’t had perm ban reports since Christmas ;). Comes with a built in spoofer if your windows version is 23h2 or lower. You can find a link to it in our signature
08/24/2026 07:06 lPLAYER O1NE#6
I got banned from shade. Never trust sellers
08/24/2026 08:05 lukedorian#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lPLAYER O1NE View Post
I got banned from shade. Never trust sellers
Golden rule yeah, to OP just give it a rest, there is nothing remotely even close to PO or HV security wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
There is nothing even close to what PO / HV offered security wise, take a break i guess or you can try DMA but i’m afraid we are next, son don’t know if it is worth expending the money at the current time.
08/24/2026 18:34 Aventus.pub#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
I have a hybrid and an external version, currently hybrid is on 30% sale, 27$ per month :)
08/25/2026 03:07 NY Cheats#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lPLAYER O1NE View Post
I got banned from shade. Never trust sellers
When did you get banned? We never received any messages from you being perm banned nor other users since Christmas
08/27/2026 00:40 lPLAYER O1NE#10
Im on your discord. I posted it there.

Now Im using kernaim. Got to level 55 in a day. No ban. Never use aimbot.
08/27/2026 02:10 NY Cheats#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lPLAYER O1NE View Post
Im on your discord. I posted it there.

Now Im using kernaim. Got to level 55 in a day. No ban. Never use aimbot.
What’s your username on discord?
08/27/2026 09:53 lPLAYER O1NE#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Cheats View Post
What’s your username on discord?
SuNDae
08/27/2026 17:17 lukedorian#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lPLAYER O1NE View Post
SuNDae
They gonna ban you bro for giving out your discord name, just keep on using kern aim for the time being, you won´t last long but it is better than nothing i guess, soft stack is only 80$ very cheap :D:D
08/27/2026 20:24 lPLAYER O1NE#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
They gonna ban you bro for giving out your discord name, just keep on using kern aim for the time being, you won´t last long but it is better than nothing i guess, soft stack is only 80$ very cheap :D:D
Cant even get a spot 🤣
08/28/2026 01:12 Nvidia[N]#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
Get dma for cod and save you from several headaches.