NextCheat Spoofer

08/13/2026 20:07 guccislanger#1
I'm returning to EFT with a fresh account after the ABS banwave in 24', I'm not sure if I'm HWID but I'd rather not risk it.

Nextcheat is what I'm looking to run. How reliable is the built in spoofer?
Thanks!
08/14/2026 15:59 unnamedtech#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by guccislanger View Post
I'm returning to EFT with a fresh account after the ABS banwave in 24', I'm not sure if I'm HWID but I'd rather not risk it.

Nextcheat is what I'm looking to run. How reliable is the built in spoofer?
Thanks!
It's actually really easy to make spoofer for EFT, so I highly doubt you will face any issues.
08/14/2026 16:05 geo1526#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by guccislanger View Post
I'm returning to EFT with a fresh account after the ABS banwave in 24', I'm not sure if I'm HWID but I'd rather not risk it.

Nextcheat is what I'm looking to run. How reliable is the built in spoofer?
Thanks!
if you still need help fixing your spoof issue. feel free to reach out from us. eft one of the easiest game to spoof rn. give us updates :handsdown:
08/14/2026 18:57 Marky4000#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526 View Post
if you still need help fixing your spoof issue. feel free to reach out from us. eft one of the easiest game to spoof rn. give us updates :handsdown:
cant they just hwid ban you when the spoofer aint working cuz the spoofer that comes with nextcheat only works when tarkov is open
08/14/2026 22:58 UltraCore#5
there are lifetime spoofers out there that are cheap, if you are actually trying to cheat then yeah use nextcheat, if you need any help with set up or want a deal on it hit me up.

oh yeah also hwid bans seem to expire after a year anyway according to some users, so i bet you arent even hwid banned
08/15/2026 06:54 jason92myers#6
can spoofer be detected?. would be funny if you got ban BECAUSE of the spoofer lol.
08/15/2026 06:58 unnamedtech#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason92myers View Post
can spoofer be detected?
yes.
08/17/2026 06:30 Xsymos#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by guccislanger View Post
I'm returning to EFT with a fresh account after the ABS banwave in 24', I'm not sure if I'm HWID but I'd rather not risk it.

Nextcheat is what I'm looking to run. How reliable is the built in spoofer?
Thanks!
get a good spoofer if you don't want to risk it, its really easy to get unbanned in EFT and i wouldn't suggest inbuild spoofers.

Get a Perm spoofer or Temp spoofer instead of the inbuild one.
08/18/2026 13:50 NY Cheats#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by guccislanger View Post
I'm returning to EFT with a fresh account after the ABS banwave in 24', I'm not sure if I'm HWID but I'd rather not risk it.

Nextcheat is what I'm looking to run. How reliable is the built in spoofer?
Thanks!
There's a lot of good spoofers out there and you might want to do some research on them, but Next built in spoofer works for our customers very good.
08/20/2026 13:32 FeelMyNexus#10
I've never had an issue with NC's spoofer, works as intended but it's always worth opening a ticket before you purchase and checking status just to be 100% sure.
08/20/2026 14:19 UltraCore#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelMyNexus View Post
I've never had an issue with NC's spoofer, works as intended but it's always worth opening a ticket before you purchase and checking status just to be 100% sure.
The status is pretty spot on and they post updates quite often, my site mirrors their updates too so all my customers get pinged