HWID/TPM ban solution?

08/12/2026 22:55 guntha#1
Hello,

I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it says when i try to start cod, "you are trying to play from banned hardware" or smth like that..)

I tried spoofer to spoof hwid and it worked but i still got some restricted mm i could just play nuketown 24/7 and wz casuals. Does it have to do with TPM too? I have seen some posts that only new TPM chip, new windows user and im back but im kinda sceptic about that.

I want a permanent solution, dont plan to cheat in future (best scenario not new pc xd)

Thanks
08/14/2026 00:19 Kuw4iti#2
get new mb. or tpm chip if your mb support it
08/14/2026 07:09 PERCS TOOLS#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by guntha View Post
Hello,

I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it says when i try to start cod, "you are trying to play from banned hardware" or smth like that..)

I tried spoofer to spoof hwid and it worked but i still got some restricted mm i could just play nuketown 24/7 and wz casuals. Does it have to do with TPM too? I have seen some posts that only new TPM chip, new windows user and im back but im kinda sceptic about that.

I want a permanent solution, dont plan to cheat in future (best scenario not new pc xd)

Thanks
we have TPM bypassing along with HWID SPOOFER This isnt valorant where you need a new TPM chip lol you just need the correct product, check us out;)

PERCS THREADS🔗:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [#1 UNDETECTED]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [NEW PRODUCT]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [NEW PRODUCT]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [#1 SELLER]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [#1 EXTERNAL]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [#1 SELLER]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [#1 SELLER]
08/14/2026 16:52 Nakanak#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by guntha View Post
Hello,

I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it says when i try to start cod, "you are trying to play from banned hardware" or smth like that..)

I tried spoofer to spoof hwid and it worked but i still got some restricted mm i could just play nuketown 24/7 and wz casuals. Does it have to do with TPM too? I have seen some posts that only new TPM chip, new windows user and im back but im kinda sceptic about that.

I want a permanent solution, dont plan to cheat in future (best scenario not new pc xd)

Thanks

Not really. I never heard about that. You shouldnt be able to play WZ casuals or Nuketown with restricted Hardware.

Which Spoofer did you use?
08/14/2026 22:51 guntha#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakanak View Post
Not really. I never heard about that. You shouldnt be able to play WZ casuals or Nuketown with restricted Hardware.

Which Spoofer did you use?
I tried void for this without new TPM chip.
I mean without spoofer i couldnt even get to lobby it said im trying to play from hardware banned machine, then i spoofed, launched again and it worked but only thing i could play was nuketown 24/7 on mp and on wz casuals. I wanna play rankeds like i used to. Maybe it can be because im trying it with the gamepass version not like battlenet or steam but i dont want to buy 80€ game and get instaban yk..

Im looking for best solution for the future titles too like when mw4 comes out i would like to play normally and rankeds too
08/14/2026 22:53 Sheintan#6
Use a hwdvirtualizer or saturnspoofer
08/19/2026 17:12 NY Cheats#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by guntha View Post
Hello,

I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it says when i try to start cod, "you are trying to play from banned hardware" or smth like that..)

I tried spoofer to spoof hwid and it worked but i still got some restricted mm i could just play nuketown 24/7 and wz casuals. Does it have to do with TPM too? I have seen some posts that only new TPM chip, new windows user and im back but im kinda sceptic about that.

I want a permanent solution, dont plan to cheat in future (best scenario not new pc xd)

Thanks
If you want a permanent solution you should purchase a new motherboard and tpm chip, if you want a cheaper solution you should purchase a spoofer. Our spoofer works for ranked aswell and there's a lifetime option