How to play legit again.

08/11/2026 14:40 assdaasd78#1
So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give recommendations or advice for how I can play completely legit again (without cheats) on a new account without being banned and having to change account every 3 days. Just like a completely fresh new account which I will play on until I quit.
08/11/2026 14:50 ronnliam#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give recommendations or advice for how I can play completely legit again (without cheats) on a new account without being banned and having to change account every 3 days. Just like a completely fresh new account which I will play on until I quit.
Hey, since you have been game banned once already (even if you think you are not HWID banned) your HWID is now flagged. I would advise going through the full process of evading.

A complete guide can be found here - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/11/2026 15:03 assdaasd78#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnliam View Post
Hey, since you have been game banned once already (even if you think you are not HWID banned) your HWID is now flagged. I would advise going through the full process of evading.

A complete guide can be found here - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
are you sure this will work as in that i wont get banned again if i follow the steps correctly
08/11/2026 15:09 ronnliam#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
are you sure this will work as in that i wont get banned again if i follow the steps correctly
Yes, granted you use a spoofer that is Undetected.
08/11/2026 15:16 assdaasd78#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnliam View Post
Yes, granted you use a spoofer that is Undetected.
Thank you a lot for this help, just one more question lol. do you have any recommendations on a undetectable spoofer that I can use, sorry for taking so much of your time, hope im no inconvenience.
08/11/2026 19:22 ronnliam#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
Thank you a lot for this help, just one more question lol. do you have any recommendations on a undetectable spoofer that I can use, sorry for taking so much of your time, hope im no inconvenience.
No worries! Well there aren't many options on the list. If you want my true advice go with the AP's Market Perm. That's worked for me well. This is just a recommendation, I'm not associated with any of the listed spoofers.
08/11/2026 19:36 assdaasd78#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnliam View Post
No worries! Well there aren't many options on the list. If you want my true advice go with the AP's Market Perm. That's worked for me well. This is just a recommendation, I'm not associated with any of the listed spoofers.

Okay thank you so much.
08/11/2026 20:27 ronnliam#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
Okay thank you so much.
My pleasure.
08/13/2026 02:04 Xsymos#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give recommendations or advice for how I can play completely legit again (without cheats) on a new account without being banned and having to change account every 3 days. Just like a completely fresh new account which I will play on until I quit.
DO a fresh windows reinstall (clean all disk) -> Get a good spoofer (follow instructions) -> get a good VPN with residential IP (Star VPN) -> Play Only on Official servers for 7 days.
08/13/2026 02:12 smileysz#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsymos View Post
DO a fresh windows reinstall (clean all disk) -> Get a good spoofer (follow instructions) -> get a good VPN with residential IP (Star VPN) -> Play Only on Official servers for 7 days.
getting a friend to f7 report you and make a report ticket on the rust discord server is a good way to test your spoof
08/31/2026 17:16 TheChosenOne1337#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give recommendations or advice for how I can play completely legit again (without cheats) on a new account without being banned and having to change account every 3 days. Just like a completely fresh new account which I will play on until I quit.
all bans in rust are hwid bans
eac machine can easelly ban you, even without cheats