DMA radar

08/10/2026 03:11 Myloe#1
Looking to just get a radar for right now as I'm on 1440p 240hz I dont want to spend $600 on just a fuser so what would be the best software for radar only? I can't find many videos with siege radar.
08/11/2026 06:54 WhyYouCheating#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myloe View Post
Looking to just get a radar for right now as I'm on 1440p 240hz I dont want to spend $600 on just a fuser so what would be the best software for radar only? I can't find many videos with siege radar.
If you’re looking for something radar-only go try other games, it’s mainly because it isn’t really needed for R6. You can use DMA without a Fuser and use Moonlight to overlay the ESP onto your main monitor.
08/11/2026 13:11 Myloe#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYouCheating View Post
If you’re looking for something radar-only go try other games, it’s mainly because it isn’t really needed for R6. You can use DMA without a Fuser and use Moonlight to overlay the ESP onto your main monitor.
I thought moonlight was not as used anymore?
08/12/2026 19:12 WhyYouCheating#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myloe View Post
I thought moonlight was not as used anymore?
nobody uses it because everyone has a fuser.
08/12/2026 19:15 Myloe#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYouCheating View Post
nobody uses it because everyone has a fuser.
Can it still do 1440p 240hz or is it limited to 120hz? I've been trying to do research but I can't find shit lol. I'd love to get the ball rolling on dma right now if I can use moonlight or sunshine temporally I would love that.
08/12/2026 19:26 WhyYouCheating#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myloe View Post
Can it still do 1440p 240hz or is it limited to 120hz? I've been trying to do research but I can't find shit lol. I'd love to get the ball rolling on dma right now if I can use moonlight or sunshine temporally I would love that.
Probably. I know you need a good and stable internet connection, otherwise it can get pretty choppy.
08/12/2026 19:45 Myloe#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYouCheating View Post
Probably. I know you need a good and stable internet connection, otherwise it can get pretty choppy.
Gotcha, I got 2.5 gig fiber so should be good enough. Been trying to find info but its so hard to.