Selling the 'partial' source code of Elsword 2020 If you want to know more info, please add my Discord.: ame019057
I’ll answer all the questions from people who are interested in buying.
To prevent others from thinking I'm a scammer, I've attached pictures of Rose, add, and Luciel's code here to prove that I have the source code.
Discord.: ame019057
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I’ll answer all the questions from people who are interested in buying.
To prevent others from thinking I'm a scammer, I've attached pictures of Rose, add, and Luciel's code here to prove that I have the source code.
Discord.: ame019057
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]