Avoid Faceit Smurfing / Multi bans

07/31/2026 19:08 180FOV#1
Pretty much the title, wanna know how to minimize the chances of getting banned for smurfing / multi accounting when I want to boost an account.

I know there isnt a 100% safe way to do it and that it always carries a risk but how do I minimize the risks =F
08/05/2026 16:18 germany0#2
08/17/2026 17:52 BaranTK#3
One manual review can put you at risk of a smurfing ban. The only thing you can really do is keep a low profile and not push too hard
08/20/2026 23:53 ChudLife#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180FOV View Post
Pretty much the title, wanna know how to minimize the chances of getting banned for smurfing / multi accounting when I want to boost an account.

I know there isnt a 100% safe way to do it and that it always carries a risk but how do I minimize the risks =F
You can try playing with fellow lower-ranked teammates
08/21/2026 09:21 snowflake0#5
some boosters intentionally keep a low winrate on accounts they don't want to lose. like around 55% winrate will look better than 75% winrate on a fresh account