Curious to get everyone痴 thoughts on this upcoming faceit update that is going to introduce humanization detection.
Do you think any 2PC AIs will survive this? Will we see some legit players get ban? Do you plan on continuing to play through this update?
Here are my personal opinions on it (take this with a grain of salt as I知 not very knowledgeable on how it all works):
The only thing I think that can bypass this would be a trigger bot with random delay set. Even with axis lock, ab curves and humanization training based off, the hardware we have access to still has its limitations on what it痴 capable of.
Fact: Faceit has essentially unlimited resources/money to combat cheats compared to how much resources cheat providers have, anything that faceit employees will have access to get their hands on or even learn how it works will get ban sooner or later.
My Plan: I personally plan on switching to playing prem for a few months and seeing if any providers are able to survive.
Anyone and everyone feel free to comment any opinions you have on this. I am very curious to see what everyone has to say about it especially any AI providers themself.
Do you think any 2PC AIs will survive this? Will we see some legit players get ban? Do you plan on continuing to play through this update?
Here are my personal opinions on it (take this with a grain of salt as I知 not very knowledgeable on how it all works):
The only thing I think that can bypass this would be a trigger bot with random delay set. Even with axis lock, ab curves and humanization training based off, the hardware we have access to still has its limitations on what it痴 capable of.
Fact: Faceit has essentially unlimited resources/money to combat cheats compared to how much resources cheat providers have, anything that faceit employees will have access to get their hands on or even learn how it works will get ban sooner or later.
My Plan: I personally plan on switching to playing prem for a few months and seeing if any providers are able to survive.
Anyone and everyone feel free to comment any opinions you have on this. I am very curious to see what everyone has to say about it especially any AI providers themself.