Losing my mind, how do bans work???

07/26/2026 02:20 nobody332#1
I have around 50 accounts banned trying to figure out how do they detect cheats.

Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at one point)
- Tried multiple top tier spoofers
- Tried multiple top tier cheats
- Tried DMA cheats

I play DPS with average accuracy but high KDA and I get banned everytime, from as low as 1 game to max of 20 games. I only use aimbot with very high smoothing, nothing else.

If they ban solely on stats, then how do they not constantly false ban smurfs since they will have similar KDA?

Update: I tested playing on a new account bought from g2g WITHOUT using ANY cheats, and I still got banned for cheating. They are 100% using a new metric to conduct bans.
07/26/2026 20:27 unnamedtech#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody332 View Post
I have around 50 accounts banned trying to figure out how do they detect cheats.

Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at one point)
- Tried multiple top tier spoofers
- Tried multiple top tier cheats
- Tried DMA cheats

I play DPS with average accuracy but high KDA and I get banned everytime, from as low as 1 game to max of 20 games. I only use aimbot with very high smoothing, nothing else.

If they ban solely on stats, then how do they not constantly false ban smurfs since they will have similar KDA?

Update: I tested playing on a new account bought from g2g WITHOUT using ANY cheats, and I still got banned for cheating. They are 100% using a new metric to conduct bans.
Use reported.lol as your spoofer and get proper cheat.
07/27/2026 05:31 Arcane689#3
I dont understand 1 report bans if someone can explain how that works 3 of the biggest providers and it has happened with all of them
07/27/2026 06:38 geo1526#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody332 View Post
I have around 50 accounts banned trying to figure out how do they detect cheats.

Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at one point)
- Tried multiple top tier spoofers
- Tried multiple top tier cheats
- Tried DMA cheats

I play DPS with average accuracy but high KDA and I get banned everytime, from as low as 1 game to max of 20 games. I only use aimbot with very high smoothing, nothing else.

If they ban solely on stats, then how do they not constantly false ban smurfs since they will have similar KDA?

Update: I tested playing on a new account bought from g2g WITHOUT using ANY cheats, and I still got banned for cheating. They are 100% using a new metric to conduct bans.
We have a working spoofer and cheese for rivals. Fix your HWID issue first before finding a good cheese for it . wont matter how good cheese is if you still get hwid ban

THread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/09/2026 19:59 Yaniko#5
50 banned accounts means something in your setup or tools keeps getting detected. At that point, it’s probably not just your stats
08/15/2026 22:52 P1908#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody332 View Post
I have around 50 accounts banned trying to figure out how do they detect cheats.

Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at one point)
- Tried multiple top tier spoofers
- Tried multiple top tier cheats
- Tried DMA cheats

I play DPS with average accuracy but high KDA and I get banned everytime, from as low as 1 game to max of 20 games. I only use aimbot with very high smoothing, nothing else.

If they ban solely on stats, then how do they not constantly false ban smurfs since they will have similar KDA?

Update: I tested playing on a new account bought from g2g WITHOUT using ANY cheats, and I still got banned for cheating. They are 100% using a new metric to conduct bans.
Using multiple tools after each ban? That might be your answer right there and also not being spoofed enough
08/17/2026 07:10 Xsymos#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody332 View Post
I have around 50 accounts banned trying to figure out how do they detect cheats.

Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at one point)
- Tried multiple top tier spoofers
- Tried multiple top tier cheats
- Tried DMA cheats

I play DPS with average accuracy but high KDA and I get banned everytime, from as low as 1 game to max of 20 games. I only use aimbot with very high smoothing, nothing else.

If they ban solely on stats, then how do they not constantly false ban smurfs since they will have similar KDA?

Update: I tested playing on a new account bought from g2g WITHOUT using ANY cheats, and I still got banned for cheating. They are 100% using a new metric to conduct bans.
Hey boss, im pretty sure you aren't spoofing properly, you said you are using multiple tools after reinstall, are you manual spoofing by any chance? If yes im sure manual spoofing is not the correct way.

you will need a proper spoofer in your case. Give us a visit we wil get you up in no time.
08/17/2026 07:28 Winterbesen#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsymos View Post
Hey boss, im pretty sure you aren't spoofing properly, you said you are using multiple tools after reinstall, are you manual spoofing by any chance? If yes im sure manual spoofing is not the correct way.
+1 Would like to know what provider you have used or if you manually spoofed, if manually, did you follow a guide and if yes which one? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody332 View Post
Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at .
Adding to this what do you mean by even? When perm spoofing you should always reinstall windows. It doesn't take long and why risk leaving traces.
09/16/2026 22:36 Boredandcold#9
NE very rarely HWID bans players on any of their games. I know in May they said they would for only extreme situations and you may fall into that category but I doubt it as NE likes a higher player count (which is why their community is so toxic).

I will say this, aimbotters are generally very easy to spot as they have a relatively new account, their profile is hidden, they usually play widow or punisher (or any hitscan DPS) and/or maybe Hawkeye.