Best cheat for high elo

07/22/2026 12:33 riverparktowers#1
I don't know if yall know, but Diamond Master and Predator ranks are absolutely full of cheaters. I'm looking for a good cheat that I can use for an extended period at these ranks. My goal isn't to avoid getting banned forever, of course, but rather to be able to comfortably hit to Predator. I'm currently playing around Diamond 4 without cheats. Please recommend a cheat suitable for high-elo play; safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities. And if ur seller pls tell me why i should choose you.
07/22/2026 17:37 t4co#2
Quote:
1. Clutch is good if you use their DMA version
2. Cheesy is a reseller
3. Unnamed, seems good depending of the games
4. Kernaim is good and external too
5. Elocarry was up/down for a long time on Apex, don't know how good they are rn

So either Unnamed or Kernaim on your list
From this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

"safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities"
Never start cheating then
07/22/2026 17:42 riverparktowers#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4co View Post
From this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

"safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities"
Never start cheating then
one of my friends uses only esp he’s been banned a few times, but those were just account bans, not HWID bans. I want that too, but I don't want to settle for just esp. I need some features
07/22/2026 20:04 SirAdlig#4
Holy are the recommendations ass. Don't use public provider if u want to survive high elo for a long time.
07/22/2026 20:39 unnamedtech#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAdlig View Post
Holy are the recommendations ass. Don't use public provider if u want to survive high elo for a long time.
Perfect advice, please PM him with super private cheat recommendation :yes:

Don't listen this guy, he has no clue what he's talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverparktowers View Post
one of my friends uses only esp he’s been banned a few times, but those were just account bans, not HWID bans. I want that too, but I don't want to settle for just esp. I need some features
My advice is to use esp + super legit settings for aimbot, but better thing is to use controller, then u don't even need any aimbot, just use esp in cheat and u gonna wipe lobbies with controller.
07/22/2026 20:41 Cheesy's Products#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverparktowers View Post
I don't know if yall know, but Diamond Master and Predator ranks are absolutely full of cheaters. I'm looking for a good cheat that I can use for an extended period at these ranks. My goal isn't to avoid getting banned forever, of course, but rather to be able to comfortably hit to Predator. I'm currently playing around Diamond 4 without cheats. Please recommend a cheat suitable for high-elo play; safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities. And if ur seller pls tell me why i should choose you.
hey one of my customers is currently diamond while semi raging along with plenty of others.
07/22/2026 21:47 L1ney#7
Hey! Advance is the thing you are looking for!
We are ALMOST 2 years being undetected!
Fully customizable aimbot, controller support, A LOT of helpful features and obviously movement!
feel free to check us out!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/23/2026 00:32 riverparktowers#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
Perfect advice, please PM him with super private cheat recommendation :yes:

Don't listen this guy, he has no clue what he's talking about.



My advice is to use esp + super legit settings for aimbot, but better thing is to use controller, then u don't even need any aimbot, just use esp in cheat and u gonna wipe lobbies with controller.
Whats the best one are you seller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ney View Post
Hey! Advance is the thing you are looking for!
We are ALMOST 2 years being undetected!
Fully customizable aimbot, controller support, A LOT of helpful features and obviously movement!
feel free to check us out!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You got discord server? I wanna check it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
hey one of my customers is currently diamond while semi raging along with plenty of others.
Ill def check when i go home.
07/23/2026 01:05 unnamedtech#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverparktowers View Post
Whats the best one are you seller?
We're not reselling anything, everything developed in-house. For apex we're offering 2 options, internal & external version, all information you can find on our thread.

My advice to try internal version first, because it has more customization, better performance and perfect triggerbot.

Both versions are currently undetected & safe to use.
07/23/2026 01:55 L1ney#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverparktowers View Post
You got discord server? I wanna check it.
yes of course you can find it in advance-cheats.com
07/23/2026 04:54 coraytierney#11
the best cheat is bnuuy
07/23/2026 09:20 SirAdlig#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
Perfect advice, please PM him with super private cheat recommendation :yes:

Don't listen this guy, he has no clue what he's talking about.



My advice is to use esp + super legit settings for aimbot, but better thing is to use controller, then u don't even need any aimbot, just use esp in cheat and u gonna wipe lobbies with controller.

What bullshit are you talking about lmao. Don't ever listen to unnamed tech. Bro has been begging for customers under EVERY post for Years. If you're that desperate for customers, you are probably ass af. Good providers don't need to beg, people beg to get in.
07/23/2026 15:07 unnamedtech#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAdlig View Post
What bullshit are you talking about lmao. Don't ever listen to unnamed tech. Bro has been begging for customers under EVERY post for Years. If you're that desperate for customers, you are probably ass af. Good providers don't need to beg, people beg to get in.
"people beg to get in" :lul:

don't talk to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by coraytierney View Post
the best cheat is bnuuy
??? :babyrage:

your post under bnuy thread

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/26/2026 09:19 Xsymos#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverparktowers View Post
I don't know if yall know, but Diamond Master and Predator ranks are absolutely full of cheaters. I'm looking for a good cheat that I can use for an extended period at these ranks. My goal isn't to avoid getting banned forever, of course, but rather to be able to comfortably hit to Predator. I'm currently playing around Diamond 4 without cheats. Please recommend a cheat suitable for high-elo play; safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities. And if ur seller pls tell me why i should choose you.
If you are looking for something secure i would suggest going for Private and slotted one. Like bnuuy cheats, altho they are invite only and has limited slots. In order to get a slot you will have to fill a form and hope you get selected.
07/28/2026 03:39 yuzuq#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverparktowers View Post
I don't know if yall know, but Diamond Master and Predator ranks are absolutely full of cheaters. I'm looking for a good cheat that I can use for an extended period at these ranks. My goal isn't to avoid getting banned forever, of course, but rather to be able to comfortably hit to Predator. I'm currently playing around Diamond 4 without cheats. Please recommend a cheat suitable for high-elo play; safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities. And if ur seller pls tell me why i should choose you.
use ltm private, 48/50 slot rn and 30 player hit predator