Ask about TPM

07/21/2026 08:02 saidenomega#1
I have a TPM chip that I just bought. When I disable PTT and use the TPM chip, the BIOS recognizes the vendor as IFX (I’m using the TPM chip because my processor’s FTPM seems to be banned). I’ve also tried spoofing, but when I open Valorant, an error pops up after about 10–15 seconds.

Van Resurrection
Your account does not meet the following requirements to play

- TPM 2.0 firmware enabled
07/21/2026 09:09 geo1526#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by saidenomega View Post
I have a TPM chip that I just bought. When I disable PTT and use the TPM chip, the BIOS recognizes the vendor as IFX (I’m using the TPM chip because my processor’s FTPM seems to be banned). I’ve also tried spoofing, but when I open Valorant, an error pops up after about 10–15 seconds.

Van Resurrection
Your account does not meet the following requirements to play

- TPM 2.0 firmware enabled
using a separate TPM chip/module doesnt work anymore for valorant. if you want a new TPM. replace your whole motherboard entirely
07/21/2026 09:10 saidenomega#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526 View Post
using a separate TPM chip/module doesnt work anymore for valorant. if you want a new TPM. replace your whole motherboard entirely
So the only thing I can do now is replace the processor? Because I also can't find one that can bypass the TPM.
07/21/2026 16:47 geo1526#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by saidenomega View Post
So the only thing I can do now is replace the processor? Because I also can't find one that can bypass the TPM.
I said motherboard not processor