New pc Val ban

07/17/2026 05:57 NotSmonty#1
I got banned a bit ago im buying a new pc soon with all new parts will I be fine do my wifi drivers play a part in the ban? Will I need to change anything else? Do I temp spoof or am I good to just play. Sorry if this is dumb question just wanna be safe.
07/17/2026 23:04 kazemi#2
Your peripherals (mouse, keyboard, etc.) can also be banned in an HWID ban. Including your monitor and router.
07/22/2026 19:26 ReallyRich#3
Just make sure you're not carrying over anything from the old setup before using the new one
07/22/2026 20:57 unnamedtech#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazemi View Post
Your peripherals (mouse, keyboard, etc.) can also be banned in an HWID ban. Including your monitor and router.
If he's going to play clean it doesn't matter, maximum he will get flagged, but not a ban.
07/23/2026 08:13 Xsymos#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSmonty View Post
I got banned a bit ago im buying a new pc soon with all new parts will I be fine do my wifi drivers play a part in the ban? Will I need to change anything else? Do I temp spoof or am I good to just play. Sorry if this is dumb question just wanna be safe.
Since you are getting a whole new PC you will be fine, i got a new PC too after 2 months of getting ban. Using same wifi and same K&M and had no issues.