Valorant ban

07/16/2026 23:29 carlosmioni009#1
Actually, I have a question.

A while ago, I already replaced my motherboard and CPU and even created a new RAID 0 array, but I still received a delayed ban about three days later. That's why I'm wondering if it could be related to my peripherals instead, although I'm not sure.

Components I'm replacing:

- CPU: New Ryzen am5
- Motherboard: New
- NVMe SSD: New
- Mouse (Razer DeathAdder V4): New (I'm replacing it because it has its own serial number)

Components I'm keeping:

- RAM: Same (Asgard)
- Graphics card (GPU): Same (rtx 5070)
- Router: Same (ex511 tp link)
- Headset: Same (mchose v9 pro) (its ID is A123456789B, but I don't think that's relevant)
- Monitor: Same (it's a white-label model)

think there's any cs there still a possibility of receiving another delayed ban after these hardware changes?
07/16/2026 23:46 Atayholic#2
You're replacing components and wasting so much money. Why don't you just invest $20 in a one-time spoofer? Then you're good to go.
07/17/2026 00:21 carlosmioni009#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atayholic View Post
You're replacing components and wasting so much money. Why don't you just invest $20 in a one-time spoofer? Then you're good to go.

It's because I was already planning to upgrade '-
07/17/2026 23:07 kazemi#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmioni009 View Post
Actually, I have a question.

A while ago, I already replaced my motherboard and CPU and even created a new RAID 0 array, but I still received a delayed ban about three days later. That's why I'm wondering if it could be related to my peripherals instead, although I'm not sure.

Components I'm replacing:

- CPU: New Ryzen am5
- Motherboard: New
- NVMe SSD: New
- Mouse (Razer DeathAdder V4): New (I'm replacing it because it has its own serial number)

Components I'm keeping:

- RAM: Same (Asgard)
- Graphics card (GPU): Same (rtx 5070)
- Router: Same (ex511 tp link)
- Headset: Same (mchose v9 pro) (its ID is A123456789B, but I don't think that's relevant)
- Monitor: Same (it's a white-label model)

think there's any cs there still a possibility of receiving another delayed ban after these hardware changes?
Yes, mainly because of the graphics card and maybe the RAM if it has serials. If you want to get unbanned, it's better to pay for a good spoofing service.
07/18/2026 16:37 petros2x#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmioni009 View Post
It's because I was already planning to upgrade '-
1. Spoofing nowadays is difficult only because of MOBO+CPU.

2. If you replace those 2, you can easily spoof everything else.

3. Intel processors and Gigabyte MOBOs are the easiest to spoof, so consider buying them if you value hacking in Valorat that much.

4. If you wanna be extra safe, you should also buy a new SSD (other than the MOBO+CPU combo, SSD is the only thing that may lead to spoofing issues).

5. If you don't need the money, keep the old parts instead of selling them. This way, if you happen to be banned again, instead of spoofing and/or buying new parts, you can switch back to the old components and resume playing Valorant hassle free. Just keep in mind that HWID bans last for 120 days.
07/23/2026 15:47 Yaniko#6
All I can say is good luck. Your wallet is going to feel that one haha