Sam - new here 👋

07/02/2026 21:00 samjam69#1
I'm not usually big on cheating/ not majorly opposed either to be fair. But I'm playing SAND raiders of Sophie and really struggling to go about it legitimately. I've been robbed on the few good hauls I had- mostly by exploiters and people with weapons tiers higher than my own. I figure if you can't beat them join them. I'm wondering if anyone has a working verified menu for Sophie - I saw posts saying there were on this site but also a mix of comments debating validity. Anyone around who has a menu for Sophie and can show me the ropes ?

Cheers
07/03/2026 12:16 Draco#2
Welcome to the website,

Also check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/21/2026 12:18 FigDigbyy1#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by samjam69 View Post
I'm not usually big on cheating/ not majorly opposed either to be fair. But I'm playing SAND raiders of Sophie and really struggling to go about it legitimately. I've been robbed on the few good hauls I had- mostly by exploiters and people with weapons tiers higher than my own. I figure if you can't beat them join them. I'm wondering if anyone has a working verified menu for Sophie - I saw posts saying there were on this site but also a mix of comments debating validity. Anyone around who has a menu for Sophie and can show me the ropes ?

Cheers
Hey welcome to ePvPers!

I can help with a SAND menu if you're still interested, just shoot me a DM! :)
07/28/2026 19:37 TheOlympus#4
Hi samjam69 welcome to ELITEPVPERS
08/26/2026 13:15 bauntie#5
Hey Sam, welcome to e*pvp! Browse the game sections that match what you play, and if you trade later always stick to elite*gold + the Black Market rules — saves a lot of headaches. Have fun around here.

Hey Sam, welcome to e*pvp! Browse the game sections that match what you play, and if you trade later always stick to elite*gold + the Black Market rules — saves a lot of headaches. Have fun around here.
08/26/2026 14:09 Jack Reacher#6
welcome to e*pvp!
08/27/2026 06:48 clatos#7
Hello, welcome to the forum. I'm new here too; I'm 27 years old.