Gadgets not working

07/01/2026 07:36 Arctiq.#1
Tried a few externals (Vega, Crusader, Exodus, a few others) and none of the gadget esp works but player esp is fine. Idk if its me or not any help?
07/01/2026 17:25 WhyYouCheating#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctiq. View Post
Tried a few externals (Vega, Crusader, Exodus, a few others) and none of the gadget esp works but player esp is fine. Idk if its me or not any help?
They either haven’t bothered updating it yet, or it’s a QB issue. Everyone has their own unique QB, and each update tends to break gadget ESP. The best thing to do is upload your QB to your reseller or provider so they can review it.
07/05/2026 04:44 Arctiq.#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYouCheating View Post
They either haven’t bothered updating it yet, or it’s a QB issue. Everyone has their own unique QB, and each update tends to break gadget ESP. The best thing to do is upload your QB to your reseller or provider so they can review it.
I don't know much at all about QB but would it change if I reinstalled the game or switched accounts? Cos I done both but gadgets are still not working.
07/06/2026 08:02 WhyYouCheating#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctiq. View Post
I don't know much at all about QB but would it change if I reinstalled the game or switched accounts? Cos I done both but gadgets are still not working.
Yeah, swapping accounts does change your QB, but if it doesn't fix your issue, I'd recommend contacting support.
07/10/2026 17:11 Yaniko#5
Better to check with the provider instead of guessing. They should know what's causing it
07/13/2026 00:52 Whippets#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctiq. View Post
Tried a few externals (Vega, Crusader, Exodus, a few others) and none of the gadget esp works but player esp is fine. Idk if its me or not any help?
must be a bug for u if all providers gadget esp is not working