I want to learn to make video game cheats

06/11/2026 03:15 Siniganglover#1
Hi I joined this forum to find more information and or to get taught how to make video game cheats where to start and where I can learn from.

I’m a Hands on person and was wondering where to start?

Later on I want to be decent if not decent good enough to work for or amongst others here within time.

My goals: learn basics, get good at basics and create my first project.

Games in the future I’d like to make cheats for:
Apex legends, Fortnite, Rust, and any br/shooter game manly walls and aimbot
06/11/2026 13:43 FirstBay_MMO#2
to Create Games Bots/Cheats, you need good programming experience in order to write/re-write source-codes,understand codding language & scripts

Python, LUA, C# or Java
learn this Programs , Also known as "Languages"
then if you understand the Basics your on the Good way .