Private Software

05/04/2026 20:39 HiItsZack#1
UNDETECTED SINCE E9A2!

This project has been a long time in the making, my only goal was to provide an "unique" experience while gaming with some friends.

I'll take the time to walk through any questions in detail. If you're curious about functionality, safety, setup, or anything else, I'll make sure you get transparent answers.

If you're looking for something well-developed, supported, and backed by someone who knows the system inside and out, feel free to reach out. The client is compatible with the Tournament client.

At the time of joining the Discord server, a private channel will be created where an automatic invoice will be issued depending on the selected license length.

4/15 slots left

Showcase
07/21/2026 20:14 Smart#2
Please use your Bump Button !
08/04/2026 20:11 Gipha#3
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. Shoppy / Sellix) or trading discord servers/telegrams is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Please report this post when once you have some trading activity.
This can be anywhere from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
Therefore, you are not allowed to reupload the links until a moderator approved them.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/04/2026 21:56 diveteam125#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsZack View Post
UNDETECTED SINCE E9A2!

This project has been a long time in the making, my only goal was to provide an "unique" experience while gaming with some friends.

I'll take the time to walk through any questions in detail. If you're curious about functionality, safety, setup, or anything else, I'll make sure you get transparent answers.

If you're looking for something well-developed, supported, and backed by someone who knows the system inside and out, feel free to reach out. The client is compatible with the Tournament client.

At the time of joining the Discord server, a private channel will be created where an automatic invoice will be issued depending on the selected license length.

4/15 slots left

Showcase
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Genuinely one of the best experiences I’ve had.

ESP: 10/10
Everything worked smoothly and I didn’t run into any issues.(Also streamproof on OBS)

Aim Assist: 10/10
The performance was impressive and I loved it.

Support:
I honestly don’t even want to put a rating on support because they went above and beyond. Replies were extremely fast, and the team was kind. They made sure I was taken care of and treated me extremely well.

Overall, I’ve had a great experience and would definitely be interested in using it again in the future.